Y300 Help

Guest Shiptur

Guest Shiptur

Hey guys, 

so when I woke up this morning, I couldn't turn on my phone. Propbably just my battery, I though. But when I connect it with the charger my phone just blinks red. I thought it is just the battery, so I pulled it out and tried to start the phone without my battery and directly to the charger. This way the phone boots until you are supposed to enter your PIN and then it just reboots. 

Hope someone can help me or give me an answer. Guess I have to buy a new phone, though. 

Edit: When I woke up my phone was really hot aswell.

Edited by Shiptur

Guest Michael Roscowe

Not to worry my friend. My phone does this all the time while playing clash of clans (never known a game to suck so much battery lol) and plugged in to charger. Seems my phone can't charge faster than CoC drains it so eventually I get a complete power off with the the dreaded blinking red light.

Take the battery out, leave it to cool down, slam battery back In an put it on charge. After 10mins or so it'll boot to the huawei screen and start charging

Guest Shiptur

Thanks mate ! Your tip worked for me. This is actually the first time this happened to me, so I didn't know what's going on.

It's weird, because my when I went to bed my phone was almost full battery, but when I woke up it was really, really hot. 

My phone charges normally now .

Thanks again, I  appreciate your help.

Guest Michael Roscowe

Yea that's definitely something running in the background and preventing your phone from entering deep sleep. Get BetterBatteryStats from XDA to find out what it is

Guest LotR656

Yea that's definitely something running in the background and preventing your phone from entering deep sleep. Get BetterBatteryStats from XDA to find out what it is