My Huawei Y300 phone stays in Fastboot mode.. Plz help!

Guest Addicted2Bass

Guest Addicted2Bass

Hey Guys..

I think as you can read that my phone stays in fastboot.. also when i remove the battery for 10s only thing i see is the huawei logo

And i don't know how to solve this, hope one of you can help me out with this.. i can reach download mode and the android recovery mode but don't know what to do

So i hope to hear you soon! Grtz Marco

Edited by Addicted2Bass

Guest Addicted2Bass

the Y300-0100 i'm on a other forum aswell and downloaded the rom for my phone i flashed the rom with a custom recovery (TWRP) i did the standard operations before flashing

i dont believe my phone is broken.. but i dont know what to do,,

I think you are trying to say about BOOTLOOP(?)

Try wipe dalvik cache and cache after flashing ROM to make sure nothing is left dirty :)

Edited by SH3H1

Guest LotR656

If you can access recovery, wipe everything except SD card. Flash ROM and gapps (if you flash non-stock ROM) and wipe dalvik and cache after flashing and reboot. After that everything should work fine.

Guest LotR656

Now you need to TWRP (i suggest that) to flash custom rom. Everything is explained there http://www.modaco.com/index.php?/topic/368395-[GUIDE-2.0]-Ascend-Y300-100-(B182)-Bootloader-unlock,-TWRP,-Root,-Custom-ROM-flash

Because you say that you are on stock recovery, not on custom (like TWRP or CWM) you should do everything from topic that i paste. Follow every step and problem will be solved.

Guest Eekram

I guess we have the same problem. Mine encountered the same thing and the Hsuite wasn't able to detect it. So I'm trying to fix it using the dload update.app but still nothinh happened. what did you do to fix your device?

• 1 year later...
Guest elyas pasha

hi frends i have huawei g750 hang on fastboot and rescue mode plz help i remove battry try to flash in sptool no aney luck

even its not going in recover mode 

• 9 months later...

My case: Y300 goes brick. No bootable system, no recovery, only download mode. Tried some stock roms via /sdcard/dload/update.app not working (fail at step 2/2).

USB port seams to be something losing contact.... after many tries, PC (win10 x64) detect unknown device and finaly install some drivers.

fastboot devices - gives empty, adb devices - give sometimes "recovery" ?! othertimes "fastboot" ?! but most of time - empty.

All that I could do it to "adb push recovery.img /data/local/tmp" <--- push recovery image to rare 777 permission folder on phone :)

And just one more thing has to be done (but phone can randomly reboot and "miss" from PC....) "adb shell" "su" "dd if=/data/local/tmp/rec.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p13"

if you are lucky and got "fastboot mode"... but you can not use "fastboot flash recovery rec.img" cause you got "waiting on phone,.."

if you are in "recovery mode", you can not use "adb shell" cause not access to /system/bin/sh.... so only things to do is "adb push rec.img /dev/block/mmcblk0p13" and if you are lucky, you got stock or custom recovery that works!!!!!!!! Now you can flash/format every partitions of phone.