[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM] [15/03/2015]

Guest fonz93

Guest Caras69

on last version,system ui crash when i try to enable usb mass storage. last version was fine with that,others having this issue ??

EDIT : solved by reboot lol :blush:

Edited by Caras69

Guest kekkox88

Fonz (and Luca), could I use your synopsis repack http://www.modaco.com/topic/372567-kernel-y300g510-synopsis-kernel-for-cyanogenmod-and-slimkat on your ROM (I don't like chill overclock, but if it's better in your opinion, I'll use it)? And if yes, how could I set zRAM and enable it (performance control?)? Grazie ragazzi!

Edited by kekkox88

Guest FrankAxtell

Why games don't run like in stock rom? It is a little little bit laggy even if i have free ram space and this little lag annoying. [emoji20] It is a kernel deficiency? You can fix it?

Edited by FrankAxtell

Guest thetonyxx

Why games don't run like in stock rom? It is a little little bit laggy, but this little lag annoying. [emoji20] It is a kernel deficiency? You can fix it?

why only stock based rom have full hw accelleration

Why games don't run like in stock rom? It is a little little bit laggy, but this little lag annoying. [emoji20] It is a kernel deficiency? You can fix it?

They used a different/modified sources to build their ROM instead of the qualcomm mainline, they might increased gaming performance with some workarounds

Edited by fonz93

Guest Lferreira

How did you manage to make the sound soo loud? 
And is it possible in a stock based rom? I've always hated the sound of this phone with my in-ears but with this rom its perfect

How did you manage to make the sound soo loud?

And is it possible in a stock based rom? I've always hated the sound of this phone with my in-ears but with this rom its perfect

Thanks to 2 audio libraries pre compiled before the unbreak of the FM Radio and to the KitKat kernel source, it's the easiest way, i managed to compile them, too, but in this way it breaks the .mp3 audio, so i back to the pre compiled libraries.

You can't modify stock ROM libraries, they are not open source

Edited by fonz93

Guest luca020400

Why ??

The only notable difference is : Included the cust folder and correctly symlinked, this is needed for some providers in some countries to show the correct carrier nam (notice: I moved the cust folder in system, this to prevent some accidental wipes

Edited by luca020400

Vorrei segnalare un piccolo bug che mi è capitato un paio di volte, quando blocco il display e quando poi lo riaccendo premendo il tasto non si accende per qualche minuto e poi si riprende..

Guest kekkox88

Vorrei segnalare un piccolo bug che mi è capitato un paio di volte, quando blocco il display e quando poi lo riaccendo premendo il tasto non si accende per qualche minuto e poi si riprende..

Nel caso tu l'abbia abbassata, prova ad aumentare la frequenza minima. Try to raise min freq.

Guest luca020400

Prova deadline e row ;)

Try deadline and row  ;)

Probabilmente è lento per aumentare la frequenza 

Probably lulzactive is "slow" to increase the frequency 

Edited by luca020400

I've read that 3G drains the battery, but is 2G working properly?

EDIT: Is there a way to turn off QS swipe?

I added it because i thought that could be a good feature, but if the majority doesn't like this feature i can remove it

Guest kekkox88

I added it because i thought that could be a good feature, but if the majority doesn't like this feature i can remove it

For me it's perfect this feature. I love this ROM. Grazie per il lavoro svolto fonz! I'm waiting just for a bit battery improvement (it's good enough, I'm with 24% after 21h of usage and 5h of screen on with my standard usage) and, if possible, KK emoji font. Continua così fonz ed avremo la ROM definitiva :)

Guest luca020400

I can reach 5 hour of screen and ~50% of battery O_o

Add the emojy is difficult but he can see what Heros changed in his rom ;)

Edited by luca020400

Guest kekkox88

I can reach 5 hour of screen and ~50% of battery O_o

Add the emojy is difficult but he can see what Heros changed in his rom ;)

Troppa navigazione! E la batteria ancora non è calibrata bene, sto a un solo ciclo dopo l'installazione.

I would like also the new version of Privacy Guard, but maybe I'm asking too much.