[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM] [15/03/2015]

Guest fonz93

E 30 come valore é basso? Cosa comporta? Grazie x le risposte...

Niente, userà in quantità minore lo zRAM

Wow bro , 41 % of battery is drained by Google Services?!?!? fix that pls

Is not a ROM problem, you should check which google app or service is draining your battery with "Wakelock detector"

I had stock ROM b189 and I used SD card as primary and I wanted to install this rom, but I forgot to change the default storage to internal and I did a full wipe: system, data, cust -successful. Internal storage: unable to mount, failed to wipe, i flashed the stock b175 and tried to turn on/off default storage, but I can't wipe internal SD in the twrp menu!!! In the storage options I can but in the twrp I can't, please help me!!!

Sorry my english

Did you try to flash a different version of TWRP? (2.6.3.3 for example), check if your internal SD is formatted in vfat Edited by fonz93

Guest matteussz_

sometimes I have double notification with a strange icon. How to fix it?

Take a screenshot when this happens, it'll be great help.

I've reinstalled the ROM, set the extSD as primary directly after the setup, and got no reboots, so my best guess is that one of my apps got buggy because of the change.

Guest luca020400

Utilizza 18% ( sarebbe il 18% della ram disponibile circa 72 MB )

Sorry fot the italian , but pratically there are only italian users XD

Edited by luca020400

Guest kekkox88

Ma perché a me allo zram come opzioni escono solo 10 18 e 26? Quale devo mettere? E il clock minimo a quanto posso metterlo per non avere problemi?

Come dice Luca, lo zram al 18%. Come clock minimo io uso 245 e va tutto bene.

As Luca said, ZRAM 18%. Minimum clock I've setted 245 and all works fine.

After every reboot, I get the setup manager again. I don't lose any of my settings, but it asks me to set up the locale and my name again, and all of my frozen apps are defrosted again. Here is a logcat from my last reboot, I hope it helps: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7NIbG52DQLlSjE1X1podm5FNGs/edit?usp=docslist_api

This is another strange issue, too.

Are you talking about a normal reboot or a random reboot?

Guest matteussz_

Normal, I don't have random reboots. When I rebooted after installing an Xposed module, when my battery died, and when I rebooted to get the logs and see if the problem really exists.

I think I'll reinstall it later, I didn't have this with the previous installation.

Guest Romagnolo1973

tryin' the rom, curious to see battery consuption in 2G

I foud a bug in trebuchet and I think is not rom related but app related, I can't add a shortcut (the icon made pressing shortcut in launcher option and choosin setting shortcut) into the home page. So if I want an icon for applications ... is not possible, Cyano need to add developers focusing in trebuchet 'cause is an old and buggy application

Edited by Romagnolo1973

Guest matteussz_

So, I redownloaded everything, reflashed the ROM, installed the exact same apps, the only difference now is that I'm using the internal as primary, and it works flawlessly. Everything is as smooth as it should be, and I wasn't able to reproduce any of the previous errors.

tryin' the rom, curious to see battery consuption in 2G

I foud a bug in trebuchet and I think is not rom related but app related, I can't add a shortcut (the icon made pressing shortcut in launcher option and choosin setting shortcut) into the home page. So if I want an icon for applications ... is not possible, Cyano need to add developers focusing in trebuchet 'cause is an old and buggy application

I added a custom Trebuchet to add some more features, that may have used an old source with some bugs

Guest luca020400

I added a custom Trebuchet to add some more features, that may have used an old source with some bugs

Probably also some other functions doesn't work ( I don't remember ;) )

Try to revert this trebuchet

Guest Romagnolo1973

solved using the widget with shortcutt entries

Is strange because if you use the widget it works, if you use the long press on the screen menu no

If you drag and drop icons from the drawer to the home screen it works, if you use the long press menu sometimes not add icons

But is basic and light inpact on the battery so, the important is that so far so good is working

The long pressing menu on the normal CM's Trebuchet is not present, is present only on this custom Trebuchet, i can restore the old CM's Trebuchet launcher but in this case you will lose some features (ex: gestures in home screen)