[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM] [15/03/2015]

Guest fonz93

Guest fonz93

I think it's dancing screen bug with G510 and IRS related with recovery graphics solved by Dazz here but I am not sure: https://github.com/Dazzozo/android_device_huawei_u8833/commit/ce32f2dd0bd0f4f4b2ae754ccb1aa942693922fe

I think that this fix is for recovery only, However, Kra1o5 already included this patch in his sources

Edited by fonz93

Guest porozex

No, i can't, they may need some tweak with an audio editor, i can't do nothing in the ROM part

I didn't have this issue from when i flashed the ROM, do you have some script/tweaks enabled?

im just using all the tweaks located in settings, i think is ksm, disabled it lets see if happens again

had that issue with synopsis kernel too (19.08 stable build) on your b209 cleaned

Edited by porozex

Guest porozex

So the dancing screen isn't present on the Y300?

every thing is fine.

but i have problems with ksm sometimes the screen stays black cannot unlock it for some time

Guest fonz93

I am using KSM + zRAM (18%) since yesterday, i didn't have any problem

Guy's, there is a fix for G510 dancing screen, but i can't find it, i have to ask to Dazzozo when he'll back

Edited by fonz93

Guest fonz93

I think (i am not sure) it is for the voice output, used for Pico TTS, Google TTS etc in Google Maps and other navigators

Edited by fonz93

Guest porozex

No, i can't, they may need some tweak with an audio editor, i can't do nothing in the ROM part

i increased the audio output now i can hear the sounds of the ui.

if someone want to test them here is the link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hmbqbdlal85obli/ui+sounds.7z

put them in system>media>audio>ui and set correct permissions (rw-r-r--)

Guest fonz93

When you have time, do you think it's possible to port this rom to G330? It would be great!! :wub:

Sorry for the annoy.

I think i can, i'll do it as soon as possible

Guest fonz93

if i replace your ramdisk with synopsis kernel the ril will work?

Yes, but you have to port some synopsis kernel ramdisk files to make work his services

Edited by fonz93

Guest porozex

Yes, but you have to port some synopsis kernel ramdisk files to make work his services

i just know how to replace, it will be too much for me i think :D

Guest StewieTech

One thing happen to me now two times. I try to unlock the phone, the three lights on the bottom light up but the screen continues black. I have to try several times for it to unlock properly. I didn´t change anything regarding kernel and settings.

Guest porozex

One thing happen to me now two times. I try to unlock the phone, the three lights on the bottom light up but the screen continues black. I have to try several times for it to unlock properly. I didn´t change anything regarding kernel and settings.

same problem, it happens sometimes i think its the kernel modding changes

edit: tried facebook calls it works but no one can hear me :( so there is a mic problem

Edited by porozex

Guest ZolaIII

I did told you what to repack!

As we again started from beginning. Moddingg is working up KGSL & we are playing with hot plug bat its far from finished.

That is base cleaned & with 100% checked helpful commits with regular code aurora ondemand & MP decision. You will find it as I described it. :P

Guest porozex

As we again started from beginning. Moddingg is working up KGSL & we are playing with hot plug bat its far from finished.

That is base cleaned & with 100% checked helpful commits with regular code aurora ondemand & MP decision. You will find it as I described it. :P

i posted the stable version to repack up

Guest fonz93

Can you give me a logcat?

same problem, it happens sometimes i think its the kernel modding changes

edit: tried facebook calls it works but no one can hear me :( so there is a mic problem

StewieTech said that after some time he can unlock the phone, you said that you can't, it's different.

Did it happens with Kra1o5 build? can you give me a logcat?

He means kernel changes in Dazzozo's kernel sources, as i am using his kernel

Edited by fonz93