[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM] [15/03/2015]

Guest fonz93

Guest fonz93

you hadn't update gapps, yes?

I did, but if you didn't, don't update them for now, the new Google Play Services has a lot of wakelocks.. i received its update automatically, so i updated the Gapps, but i suggest to all to not update the Google Play Services until it does it automatically, hoping that those wakelocks will be fixed by Google

Edited by fonz93

Guest FrankAxtell

I did, but if you didn't, don't update them for now, the new Google Play Services has a lot of wakelocks.. i received its update automatically, so i updated the Gapps, but i suggest to all to not update the Google Play Services until it does it automatically, hoping that those wakelocks will be fixed..

ok, thanks

Guest felipovicc

It's the GpsLocationProvider that causes the wakelock?

I back to the old vendor_cm, i restored many deleted apps, too. I want a clean CM

Reflashed the rom and checked the gps like 3 times looks like its switching off properly now.

Guest fonz93

Reflashed the rom and checked the gps like 3 times looks like its switching off properly now.

I think sometimes the service i described previously causes a "looped" wakelock, not always, but quite often (5/10 times from what i tested), a reboot is required to "fix" that issue

Edited by fonz93

Guest CyberArtZ

@fonz93,

If I open the Gallery app while playing music, music shutters and stop playing. Tried disabling media scanning but doesn't seem to fix the problem.

Guest xSergioHp.

is this rom for gaming?

is it faster than krao9 cm 10.1??

can I play data have games with this?

For me, is by far the best rom we can for this device, and games are good

Guest CyberArtZ

Do you have installed the High Audio Add-On?

No. I have the same problem in kra1o5 cm 10.1 rom. But not in Expert/Joestone's/Carbon ROMS. Is this issue happens to everyone or is it just me?

I think that's a sd card issue. 

Edited by CyberArtZ

Guest KOUROSHKTKK

Explain is more difficult tahn do it :D

Can you give me the boot.img of this rom and the boot.img of the cextel kernel ( i think )

one question last week I flash kernel when I installed lot of apps

without wipes I feel it goes to be slower than before is it true ?