[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM] [15/03/2015]

Guest fonz93

You can easily change the icon if you use winrar or 7zip and change the icon in SystemUI.apk, you can change it browsing in /res/drawable-hdpi, you have to change:

- ic_notify_quicksettings_normal.png

- ic_notify_quicksettings_pressed.png

- ic_notify_open_normal.png

- ic_notify_open_pressed.png

Edited by fonz93

Guest lolletto

Could I put in the build.prop the following strings?

# Power saving
ro.ril.power.collapse=1
pm.sleep_mode=1
#DONTCOPY pm.sleep_mode=1 -> collapse - will totally power off the cpu
#DONTCOPY pm.sleep_mode=2 -> sleep - cpu is still on, but put into low power mode

Guest kekkox88

There is no update coming at the moment

I know, ROM hasn't issue for now, it's near the perfection. I'm talking about a graphical update to new material design, as the keyboard or other apps or a theme similar to Lollipop likes the pashapuma's one [emoji6]

Guest mhackoy

Hope fonz asap will be fix. Fonz can i ask something can u put smiley on keyboard like KK do?

Can someone tell me what apps did you use on call. That will work in this rom. Cause fonz tell that FB messenger doest. Tnx

Guest mhackoy

Hope fonz asap will be fix. Fonz can i ask something can u put smiley on keyboard like KK do?

Can someone tell me what apps did you use on call. That will work in this rom. Cause fonz tell that FB messenger doest. Tnx

@mhackoy

You can have simple smileys in official google keyboard, but you cant have those colored emojis. That is a KitKat only feature.

Edited by krux3r