[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM] [15/03/2015]

Guest fonz93

If you decompile/recompile an .apk, these msgids are hidden, but if you compile from source they are present, i asked him once but he doesn't know where they come from and how to add new ones

Idk how he fixed that on aosp. But nevermind. I'll use english and it will be good.

Fonz there is an update to fix the voip on this rom. I love this rom compares to others only voip is my problem.

I am trying to fix VoIP since i released this ROM without success, i'll try again, which app do you use that doesn't work?

Idk how he fixed that on aosp. But nevermind. I'll use english and it will be good.

I am able to fix it as H3ROS did, but then i'll need to decompile/recompile the deskclock app everytime i release an update of the ROM because in the building process all of the changes will be overwritten, the only way is to know what the "msgid" is and how to generate that number, this week my connection should back and i'll work again on the ROM

@fonz93: How can I setup a ext4 swap partition using terminal emulator, because I tried it and I get invalid argument.

su

mkswap /dev/block/mmcblkXpX

swapon /dev/block/mmcblkXpX

The X's are the numbers of the partition in your SD card, you can find them with diskinfo, to check the SWAP memory used/free use the command "free" in terminal emulator

These commands will enable SWAP for the total amount of your Ext4 partition

Edited by fonz93

Minecraft is not working on this rom, but if it does in Kitkat roms and Carbon (4.2.2), this is very strange.

Post a logcat please, there shouldn't be no reason for it to work on all 4.2.2 and not here, which kernel do you use here? Which on Carbon? Did you try CM10.1 by Kra1o5?

Edited by fonz93

Guest juanpablocastillo

su

mkswap /dev/block/mmcblkXpX

swapon /dev/block/mmcblkXpX

The X's are the numbers of the partition in your SD card, you can find them with diskinfo, to check the SWAP memory used/free use the command "free" in terminal emulator

These commands will enable SWAP for the total amount of your Ext4 partition

Thanks, it´s working. How can I make an init.d auto mount script?

Guest juanpablocastillo

Minecraft is not working on this rom, but if it does in Kitkat roms and Carbon (4.2.2), this is very strange.

Black screen? Use BlockLauncher and enable Safe Mode in settings. That worked for me.

Guest Gonzalox

Post a logcat please, there shouldn't be no reason for it to work on all 4.2.2 and not here, which kernel do you use here? Which on Carbon? Did you try CM10.1 by Kra1o5?

In this rom I use default kernel.

On Kra1o5's CM I have the same problem (with default kernel).

CarbonRom 4.2.2 works fine (4.4.4 roms too)

If I do not fix the problem, try to make a logcat. Thanks.

Black screen? Use BlockLauncher and enable Safe Mode in settings. That worked for me.

The application stops responding when creating a new world.

If it is black screen, press home buttom and press it again and hold. Press your game from recent and it should work.

That always do in all roms, the game runs but does not work. When trying to create a world, the application does not respond (in all modes and settings).

Edited by Gonzalox

When trying to create a world, the application does not respond (in all modes and settings).

Between not working and what are you now saying, there is an huge difference, not working means that it doesn't even let you open the game.
I need a logcat anyway, which CyanogenMod version by Kra1o5 did you try to use? there is a common update in the latest one which we updated adreno libraries (from LG L7 II), luca020400 updated them too, but with different libraries (from Nokia X), that can be a cause, another one can be something in the CyanogenMod code that is not present or fixed in Carbon code.
Do you have some init.d scripts or tweaks enabled?

Is someone experiencing the same thing with the same game?

Thanks, it´s working. How can I make an init.d auto mount script?

Adding them in an init.d script should be enough, the "su" command is not required in the script

Edited by fonz93

Guest juanpablocastillo

Between not working and what are you now saying, there is an huge difference, not working means that it doesn't even let you open the game.
I need a logcat anyway, which CyanogenMod version by Kra1o5 did you try to use? there is a common update in the latest one which we updated adreno libraries (from LG L7 II), luca020400 updated them too, but with different libraries (from Nokia X), that can be a cause, another one can be something in the CyanogenMod code that is not present or fixed in Carbon code.

Adding them in an init.d script should be enough, the "su" command is not required in the script

Thanks fonz. The issue of the game isn´t present in my phone, I can create words with normally.

Edited by juanpablocastillo

Guest Gonzalox

1. I installed this ROM again (fresh install without any modification or tweaks.)

2. I installed the conflicting application (Minecraft) and logcat application.

3. I got the same problem.

(In answer to your question, I had tried before with the latest version of CyanogenMod of Kra1o5 R22)

Fun fact: In AOSP MOD also happens the same problem.

Thanks.
Edited by Gonzalox

There's a loop of these errors:

12-12 17:31:24.560 W/Adreno200-ES20(5267): <qgl2DrvAPI_glGetActiveUniform:1453>: GL_INVALID_VALUE
12-12 17:31:24.560 W/Adreno200-ES20(5267): <qgl2DrvAPI_glGetActiveAttrib:451>: GL_INVALID_VALUE

This is what i thought (unfortunately there's a "but" at the end):

Adreno libraries from LG and Huawei use the same source without some fix that Nokia included instead, that's why the problem persist on AOSP MOD (Huawei libs), CM10.1 by Kra1o5 (LG libs) and this by me (LG libs) and doesn't happen on Carbon (Nokia libs), the "but" is... Which 4.4 are you using? Almost all except SlimKat (That has Nokia libs) should include Huawei libs, but i don't know what Mahdi, AOSPA etc include.

Anyway, i can make for you a .zip with Nokia X libraries, to see if they fix that problem, if they don't, unfortunately, i have no idea on how to fix it, i'll make the flashable .zip and then i'll send you a PM if you want to test it.

Guest luca020400

12-12 17:31:24.560 W/Adreno200-ES20(5267): <qgl2DrvAPI_glGetActiveUniform:1453>: GL_INVALID_VALUE
12-12 17:31:24.560 W/Adreno200-ES20(5267): <qgl2DrvAPI_glGetActiveAttrib:451>: GL_INVALID_VALUE

Adreno libraries from LG and Huawei use the same source without some fix that Nokia included instead, that's why the problem persist on AOSP MOD (Huawei libs), CM10.1 by Kra1o5 (LG libs) and this by me (LG libs) and doesn't happen on Carbon (Nokia libs), the "but" is... Which 4.4 are you using? Almost all except SlimKat (That has Nokia libs) should include Huawei libs, but i don't know what Mahdi, AOSPA etc include.

Anyway, i can make for you a .zip with Nokia X libraries, to see if they fix that problem, if they don't, unfortunately, i have no idea on how to fix it, i'll make the flashable .zip and then i'll send you a PM if you want to test it.

Every kitkat roms have nokia x libs ;) ( at least my roms and Y300-0100 too =

This is the .zip, i want to share it with everyone, maybe someone had problems before but didn't post because they thought that the game was the problem and maybe it wasn't.

This .zip includes Nokia X Adreno libraries, the ROM by default includes LG LII adreno libraries, there shouldn't be huge differences in performance and smoothness, but i did this .zip trying to fix this bug: (http://www.modaco.com/topic/373280-jb-422-cyanogenmod-101-rom-06122014/?p=2243709)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1wthn3fwoqb8n55/Nokia%20X%20Adreno%20libraries.zip?dl=0

Guest Gonzalox

This is the .zip, i want to share it with everyone, maybe someone had problems before but didn't post because they thought that the game was the problem and maybe it wasn't.

This .zip includes Nokia X Adreno libraries, the ROM by default includes LG LII adreno libraries, there shouldn't be huge differences in performance and smoothness, but i did this .zip trying to fix this bug: (http://www.modaco.com/topic/373280-jb-422-cyanogenmod-101-rom-06122014/?p=2243709)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1wthn3fwoqb8n55/Nokia%20X%20Adreno%20libraries.zip?dl=0

I only say thanks for the support, Fonz93.

The problem has been completely solved, even more, now no need to press the touch 'back' button to return to run the game, the black screen never appears. The game runs fast and smooth even on the infinite world. With these new libs and this rom, the game works better than any other rom I've tried so far.

Again, thank you, my vacation after university will be better.

For the record: I tried at the last weekly of CM11 and Minecraft does not work.
Edited by Gonzalox

Thanks to you that you posted the logcat and reported the bug as every user should do :), i'll include these libs in new version.

This demonstrate that newer is not better (LG LII should be newer than Nokia X).

Edited by fonz93