[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM] [15/03/2015]

Guest fonz93

Guest juanpablocastillo

Good! [emoji3] So Link2SD working and swap too?

Oops O_o. I forget the SWAP partition. I will create from my PC. How can I safely disable temporary Link2SD and remove physically my SD card?

Guest wbrambley

Oops O_o. I forget the SWAP partition. I will create from my PC. How can I safely disable temporary Link2SD and remove physically my SD card?

How big did you make your ext4 partition? You could use that aparted app to shrink that partition and create a new /swap partition at the end.

To disable link2sd go to /system/etc/init.d folder and delete 11link2sd file and reboot.(make sure aparted app is not linked!)

To enable again go to menu in link2sd app and re create scripts.

Edited by wbrambley

Guest juanpablocastillo

How big did you make your ext4 partition? You could use that aparted app to shrink that partition and create a new /swap partition at the end.

To disable link2sd go to /system/etc/init.d folder and delete 11link2sd file and reboot.(make sure aparted app is not linked!)

To enable again go to menu in link2sd app and re create scripts.

Mmm... Are you sure? Because I removed the script and rebooted and Link2SD still mark the 2nd partition as mounted and my linked apps are still working fine.

Guest jeffk82

In all the messing with phones,today i done the worse trying to do a swap partition setup.

I managed to soft brick my phone(stuck on blue screen), so be VERY careful setting these swaps up

Guest juanpablocastillo

In all the messing with phones,today i done the worse trying to do a swap partition setup.

I managed to soft brick my phone(stuck on blue screen), so be VERY careful setting these swaps up

I think that I know what you do bad. You mounted a system partition (mmcblk0) or you used Swapper 2.

Guest jeffk82

I think that I know what you do bad. You mounted a system partition (mmcblk0) or you used Swapper 2.

Yes I used Swapper 2

I think I will stick to jelly bean with a link2sd using a class 10 sd card and not use facebook or big ram usage apps

Guest juanpablocastillo

Yes I used Swapper 2

I think I will stick to jelly bean with a link2sd using a class 10 sd card and not use facebook or big ram usage apps

You ticked "Use SWAP partition" on Swapper 2?

Guest juanpablocastillo

You ticked "Use SWAP partition" on Swapper 2?

The problem was, I think, than you don't edited the SWAP partition path. The default path goes to a system partition. Swapper 2 + SWAP partition on system = BOOOOM!!!!.

Guest juanpablocastillo

Mmm... Are you sure? Because I removed the script and rebooted and Link2SD still mark the 2nd partition as mounted and my linked apps are still working fine.

Guest wbrambley

OK, maybe uninstall Link2SD temporarily, did it recreate the link on reboot?

is this version of kernel you using already support bluetooth devices such as BT keyboard or BT gamepad?

chil360 added HID support in 0.38 version of the kernel, they should work theorically, but i don't have such devices so i can't test them.

Guest killadroid

avoid swap.even if it works it will eventually brick ur sdcard or phone.since it hard bricked my previous phone(yea phone just died) i avoid it like hell use zram it's more safe

Edited by killadroid

Guest wbrambley

avoid swap.even if it works it will eventually brick ur sdcard or phone.since it hard bricked my previous phone(yea phone just died) i avoid it like hell use zram it's more safe

I blue screened my g300 exactly the same way once, easy enough to get it back working again. I have used swap since my u8150 and it may or may not have contributed to the death of an already old 8 gig sd card. Current 32gig card had been using swap partition for over 3 years.

Guest killadroid

I blue screened my g300 exactly the same way once, easy enough to get it back working again. I have used swap since my u8150 and it may or may not have contributed to the death of an already old 8 gig sd card. Current 32gig card had been using swap partition for over 3 years.

i also had the idiot(ideos) phone Lol.such a s**t phone it was,swap will not kill your sdcard if it's a class 10 but if it's less there's a high chance it will

Edited by killadroid

smoothest rom.fonz just 1 question,why doesn't ril recognize faster on boot compared to earlier builds?

I disabled a script so that people's can use a different kernel if they want