[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM] [15/03/2015]

Guest fonz93

Guest fonz93

I am getting stuck at the CM booting screen. I am using the latest TWRP. Any ideas what the problem could be?

Thanks

Are you able to do an adb logcat or dmesg?

Guest joseac

Do you own a g510? If yes, can you test whatsapp voice calls or viber (both if possible)?

fonz93, cuando tuve puesta esta rom, viber funcionaba perfectamente sin haber hecho nada, estuve una vez hablando con mi hermano que estaba en Portugal casi media hora, aunque era la versión anterior a la que está ahora, la actualización de ahora no lo probé.

Guest greenalien

Thank you to fonz93 for putting together this very nice rom, its only the 2nd custom ROM ive tried, 1st was AOSP MOD. Just like AOSP MOD this rom is also very stable with good battery life. Its nice to have the 4.2.2 version with a few more features to play with.

Im wanting to know how to uninstall the following apps included with the rom:

1. Apollo, (Ive installed Shuttle player instead because it has an equaliser included)
2. Navigation (not something I will ever use)

Also I installed google maps from play store then I found "Local" in the app drawer. Was this on the ROM already or did it install with google maps? I dont want Local, I never enable GPS on my phone anyway, Is it possible to uninstall this too or should I just leave it?

Do i need to flash the superSU.zip as I did with the AOSP MOD? I didnt bother when I flashed this rom as ive never used supersu before and dont know how to use it anyway. :S

Thanks in advance for any help with my noob question :D

Guest Flea997

No, you don't need SuperSU

To uninstall System Apps you can use SdMaid or SystemCleanup, but be careful not to uninstall something you don't know what it is.

I don't know what is local, because i'm Italian, but i'm pretty sure that when u install maps it adds a few things in the app drawer.

Guest blind Pete

I have a g510 and I've just installed the latest version, I think, from March 14th, . 

Running as root in a termial, getprop ro.qc.sdk.audio.fluencetype gives me a blank line. 

Guest xSeed

Do you own a g510? If yes, can you test whatsapp voice calls or viber (both if possible)?

Yes, I own g510-0200. Sorry but I can't test any because I don't have friends using either app.

Guest mark Toledano

Yes, I own g510-0200. Sorry but I can't test any because I don't have friends using either app.

but r you sure facebook and skype calls work? did u follow the add lines that fons posted?

Guest joseac

A few days ago I installed the previous version of this rom and it worked perfectly Viber without putting that line of Build.prop .

Here in post # 12, says calls whatsapp work http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?p=18055746#post18055746

Edited by joseac

Guest mark Toledano

Report back. I installed latest build. facebook messenger voip ip not working. On my g510.i also added the line that fonz posted. Still problem persist. Got logcat if you want i will upload it.

Guest fonz93

Report back. I installed latest build. facebook messenger voip ip not working. On my g510.i also added the line that fonz posted. Still problem persist. Got logcat if you want i will upload it.

Yes, thanks, is the log made with or without the line?

Guest fonz93

It seems that dual mic with that line it's enabled, the log says:

Routing audio to handset with DualMike enabled

but i don't know why the mic is still muted, it might be that the problem is not that.

Guest mark Toledano

Ilove your rom. But i rarely use messenger calls. Hope it will fix. If not its ok i know your doing your best and your not a magician

Guest luisfeser

Whatsapp calls doesn't work. I can call, and i can ear the other person, but they can't ear me.

Any idea?

I have a G510

Thanks

Edited by luisfeser

Guest luisfeser

Whatsapp calls doesn't work. I can call, and i can ear the other person, but they can't ear me.

Any idea?

I have a G510

Thanks

I just tried "ro.qc.sdk.audio.fluencetype=fluence"

And I get "getprop ro.qc.sdk.audio.fluencetype" --> "fluence", but still doesn't work

Any idea?

Thanks