[cm10.1][g510/y300]Xperia Z1 ROM

Guest shayan4shayan

Guest luca020400

4.2.2 is the best Android for our device.

This ROM is superb!

I've taken out a few 'bloaty' and social networking apps and didn't bother with Small Apps (2nd part), its smooth and beautiful.

My method:

Flash ROM (1st part)

Flash CeXstel Kernal                                  http://d-h.st/wM8

Flash Swap DragonX (neutral)                    http://d-h.st/users/infernape763/?fld_id=36395#files

Flash Gapps                                               http://www.mediafire.com/download/j8f06qt0nlcvnzg/GApps+4.2.2+13-09.zip

Install your usual Apps

Best to reboot between each stage.

Optional:

Odex: (flash method to avoid 'updating apps' error).   OdexerTool_1.2_ARMEABI  

Flash the zip, then in Terminal type SU, then type Odex. Follow instructions on screen.

ENABLE "REMOVE CLASSES.DEX & ZIPALIGN", A FLASHABLE ZIP BY RECOVERY WILL BE CREATED WITH OPTIMIZED SYSTEM, THEN REBUILD IN RECOVERY AND FLASH THIS FILE (You find it on sdcard and it's called "Optimized-System.zip"

Will test battery over weekend.

Well done on a fine ROM

Edit: battery now worse or better than Expert V4

Not sure if Odexed is any better than deodexed..cant see any advantage?

Installed Xperia Launcher2....really nice!

Edited by bick

Guest shayan4shayan

4.2.2 is the best Android for our device.

This ROM is superb!

I've taken out a few 'bloaty' and social networking apps and didn't bother with Small Apps (2nd part), its smooth and beautiful.

My method:

Flash ROM (1st part)

Flash Swap DragonX (neutral) http://d-h.st/users/infernape763/?fld_id=36395#files

Flash Gapps http://www.mediafire.com/download/j8f06qt0nlcvnzg/GApps+4.2.2+13-09.zip

Install your usual Apps

Odex: (flash method to avoid 'updating apps' error). OdexerTool_1.2_ARMEABI

Flash the zip, then in Terminal type SU, then type Odex. Follow instructions on screen.

ENABLE "REMOVE CLASSES.DEX & ZIPALIGN", A FLASHABLE ZIP BY RECOVERY WILL BE CREATED WITH OPTIMIZED SYSTEM, THEN REBUILD IN RECOVERY AND FLASH THIS FILE (You find it on sdcard and it's called "Optimized-System.zip")

May need some sort of louder libs or Viper4Android FX, doesn't seem too loud to me.

Will test battery over weekend.

Well done on a fine ROM

Thanks for your method

Guest shayan4shayan

There is some process "adsp" that prevent phone to go in to deep sleep, do you know how to fix that?

Screenshot_2014_09_20_12_44_57.jpg

i dont have this phone yet and cant work on this 

ask someone else to help

Guest kalamppo

The rom is great,stable,fast with no lags....I'm stick to it but the only issue is when listening to music and press screen lock button the music lag for one second..any solution please

Guest shayan4shayan

The rom is great,stable,fast with no lags....I'm stick to it but the only issue is when listening to music and press screen lock button the music lag for one second..any solution please

its cm issue and i cant fix this

Guest KOUROSHKTKK

افرین شایان خیلی عالیه تو اکسپرینم اینو دیدم افرین خیلی عالیه فقط برا بازی کردن مناسب نیست ولی از نظر امکانات عالیه عالی

افرین شایان خیلی عالیه تو اکسپرینم اینو دیدم افرین خیلی عالیه فقط برا بازی کردن مناسب نیست ولی از نظر امکانات عالیه عالی

English please...

Guest shayan4shayan

English please...

he has said

thats perfect shayan(my name!!) i have seen this on xperian.ir but its not good for play games but other things is great. 

Hats off. This is seriously the best rom for y300. with odex+swapdragonx that is...

I agree, it's like a completely different phone.

I rebuilt with out Odex (i.e. deodexed) and I think its better. Also used CeXstel Kernel for 4.2.2

Guest shayan4shayan

whats the antutu rating of this rom? and how about the battery life? Thank You!

with antutu v4 it scores 8200 but on v5 it scores 10500 

buttery life is good and with normal use you can use 1.5 day

• 1 month later...
Guest clickmeplz

I tested second link for z3 keyboard. It installed but FC on run. i think xperia keyboard is the best keyboard, especially for swipe.

is there any xperia z(n) keyboard which works on G510?

Guest shayan4shayan

I tested second link for z3 keyboard. It installed but FC on run. i think xperia keyboard is the best keyboard, especially for swipe.

is there any xperia z(n) keyboard which works on G510?

xperia keyboard is installed in this rom

but you need to enable it from setting.