Increased volume in CM10.2

Guest corberius

Guest corberius

Hey everyone, I'm new here and I love this forum because the good threads for my device.

I had tested the Dazzozo's CyanogenMod 10.2 nightly (http://getcm.dazzozo.com/get/gN) and I have noticed that the speaker volume has increased (yes, it distord the sound, but that's better to me than have compressed sound by default). I tried Dazzozo's CM11 nightly and it don't have it, now I'm using Kra1o5's CM 10.1 because the support of CeXstel v0.62.

I was searching how to increase the speaker volume on that ROM and I found this thread:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/370977-increase-audio-and-fix-led-deep-sleep-cm101/

It's a patch, a zip file containing some plugins for replace the ones from '/system/lib/hw/'. I flashed the zip and I got what I was searching.

But my question is:

• Does Dazzozo used that kind of 'tweak' on his ROM (CM10.2) for increase the volume of the speaker?

• If not, then what kind of tweak had he done for get it? Because an user says that isn't possible to use that patch in another ROM.

I would like to know, if there are files to replace or parameters to edit, I would like the loud speaker on Dazzozo's CM11 nightly.

Thanks in advance, I'm sorry if you don't understand my english, I speak spanish.

The High volume is resulted by the audio libs!

Before the implementation of FM Radio in CM10/10.1 and CM11,5hey were as loud as they are with the tweak,but while including the support for FM..,There had been a change in the audio libs that made the volume same as a Huawei Stock ROM !

The tweak you said is the audio libraries from before implementing FM !

Hope you don't get confused :wacko:

It's just the audio hal before and after FM support show change in VOLUMe

Guest corberius

The High volume is resulted by the audio libs!

Before the implementation of FM Radio in CM10/10.1 and CM11,5hey were as loud as they are with the tweak,but while including the support for FM..,There had been a change in the audio libs that made the volume same as a Huawei Stock ROM !

The tweak you said is the audio libraries from before implementing FM !

Hope you don't get confused :wacko:

It's just the audio hal before and after FM support show change in VOLUMe

Thank you very much by the answer SH3H1, I understand what's going on, I will try to investigate more about these libraries, I hope that I can find source codes of the libraries for try to recompile them with new parameters.

There is already audio libs for CM11 (loud sound !)

Ask fonz93 and he'll provide a flashable zip :)

There is already someone posted i remember

To avoid distortion and have louder sound you can use Viper4Android,use equilizer andset it to trouble booster (or manually set it as you want,upping the last liine reduces distortion)

Guest corberius

There is already audio libs for CM11 (loud sound !)

Ask fonz93 and he'll provide a flashable zip :)

There is already someone posted i remember

To avoid distortion and have louder sound you can use Viper4Android,use equilizer andset it to trouble booster (or manually set it as you want,upping the last liine reduces distortion)

Haha, thanks again, you saved me :)