[ROM][4.4.2] Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 - rooted & decrappified

Guest Arpione

Guest slime00

Micromax nitro got OTA today and all bug fixed added new kernel can someone make cwm flashable zip

What do you exactly mean for "all bugs fixed"? :) did they also manage to fix poor 3d performances?

Guest korekore1

wait......for 15 min sharing kernel update....Official Page is. Here

Www.Facebook. com/Micromaxnitroa311

there is no link on this page,did they only shared kernel?All the changes were inside the kernel?

Guest jakethedooggg

there is no link on this page,did they only shared kernel?All the changes were inside the kernel?

I dunno but that last kernel is 20mb big I'm not sure of flashing it using the v2 kernel flashable zip.

What do you exactly mean for "all bugs fixed"? :) did they also manage to fix poor 3d performances?

I was about to ask for the same :-)

Did anyone try it already?

Would you please share some comments about it?

Guest korekore1

I was about to ask for the same :-)

Did anyone try it already?

Would you please share some comments about it

all the comments from facebook say this.But we need the standalone update.zip to be sure that there are no other changes besides the kernel

Really strange thing that no-one from micromax community couldn't make an usable v3 rom by now

or at least report somewhere what's going on with that matter :)

Edited by dakok

Really strange thing that no-one from micromax community couldn't make an usable v3 rom by now

or at least report somewhere what's going on with that matter :)

there's no cpb yet though is there? only the ota update for v1?

Edited by Guest

Guest Jpower73

This is latest update and we made it flashable,flash it via cwm/twrp

Micromax community always working but forgot to in form you all guys

http://d-h.st/f5j

Flash this latest v3 upadte

is it flashable over v2 or i have to downgrade to v1?

original or the decrappified version?

Can you give all the rom flashable and root?

Edited by POUARO

Guest Arpione

Nope, Arpione is the only one that could make a flashable ship with the kernel, but he's missing now lol

I just waited for someone to confirm the contents of the update and I doubt I'm the only one here who can make a flashable zip :)

It's CWM recovery!  & kernel version there looks like one of the Coolpad KK ROMs:

Linux version 3.4.67 (system4@ubuntu) (gcc version 4.7 (GCC) ) #1 SMP PREEMPT Thu Nov 6 21:14:59 CST 2014
Edited by xeros2

Guest jakethedooggg

It's CWM recovery! & kernel version there looks like one of the Coolpad KK ROMs:

Linux version 3.4.67 (system4@ubuntu) (gcc version 4.7 (GCC) ) #1 SMP PREEMPT Thu Nov 6 21:14:59 CST 2014
So it's the update or not? :O if I flash this, later I suppose that I could put twrp again, am I right?

So it's the update or not? :o if I flash this, later I suppose that I could put twrp again, am I right?

No, I don't recommend to flash it.

This flashable zip package would replace your boot partition with CWM recovery content.

I don't know how the phone would be have then.

I have unpacked that boot.image (& initramfs inside) and compared content with Coolpad F1 JB, KK boot & recovery images.

Edited by xeros2

Guest jakethedooggg

This flashable zip package would replace your boot partition with CWM recovery content.

I have unpacked that boot.image (& initramfs inside) and compared content with Coolpad F1 JB, KK boot & recovery images.

Mmm then we better wait for the kernel update only? :D

Guest korekore1

i don't understand your point.Why it would be a problem to flash the zip?boot.img and recovery are not related.You just have to change the recovery to official and after the update change it back to custom

Edited by korekore1

Guest korekore1

thanks.The update is all inside the kernel?No other files changed?Can you give us a link for the micromax a310 forum?

Mmm then we better wait for the kernel update only? :D

Well, I don't think that kernel inside this image brings any improvements and it lacks of important drivers (that are not needed for recovery, but are needed for full feature Android) - including Mali driver for GPU.

Guest jakethedooggg

Well, I don't think that kernel inside this image brings any improvements and it lacks of important drivers (that are not needed for recovery, but are needed for full feature Android) - including Mali driver for GPU.

Well it's supposed that we already have them. I'm using the V2 kernel right now, that new one it's an update but well I'm not sure. The flashable V2 kernel I used were about 6mb and that one is 20 :o

Guest korekore1

i don't think that they would send out an OTA that leaves the phone without drivers!

About the improvements,all the people on the a310 facebook pages say that it fixes all remaining bugs,makes the phone smoother and also improves battery..

Edited by korekore1

i don't think that they would send out an OTA that leaves the phone without drivers!

About the improvements,all the people on the a310 facebook pages say that it if fixes all remaining bugs,makes the phone smoother and also improves battery..

BUT... is it the same 20MB image that they are talking about?