[ROM] [4.4.2] Emotion UI 2.3 & 3.0 (Huawei UI)

Guest slime00

Guest slime00

yep,welcome to the "Chinese way" of ROMs development  :D they only care to release the new version before the competitors, fixing the rom is secondary (if it ever happens) :D

Edited by slime00

Emui3  vr 258

If you get wifi nvram error: open root explorer and go to /data/nvram/APCFG/    delete APRDEB  , and insert new one(i will give all link), and change permission(you can see on permission photo i will give link to you) to APRDEB to rw-rw----  and restart phone.

or u can use flashable wifi.zip(search on google i dont have link)

i use CWM Recovery, with others dont works

you need to turn off automatic update over play store and never update superSu !!!

all icon from desktop, you can delete and make new one from launcher (reason coz that old shortcut is from old launcher)

customization my way:

nova settings-- drawers----- you have option hide app-- you can hide app from launcher.....

in nova settings you have option to set icon size, i put 120, and in phone settings- display i put font size to large.....

in nova settings you can costumizes other things about launcher.....(for example gestures and buttons--home button-- i put rencet apps).....

Guest albertazzo

Emui3  vr 258

If you get wifi nvram error: open root explorer and go to /data/nvram/APCFG/    delete APRDEB  , and insert new one(i will give all link), and change permission(you can see on permission photo i will give link to you) to APRDEB to rw-rw----  and restart phone.

you need to turn off automatic update over play store and never update superSu !!!

all icon from desktop, you can delete and make new one from launcher (reason coz that old shortcut is from old launcher)

customization my way:

nova settings-- drawers----- you have option hide app-- you can hide app from launcher.....

in nova settings you have option to set icon size, i put 120, and in phone settings- display i put font size to large.....

in nova settings you can costumizes other things about launcher.....(for example gestures and buttons--home button-- i put rencet apps).....

:D  thank you mate

Guest albertazzo

Emui3  vr 258

customization my way:

the best emui!!! thank you

Guest jay joshi

guys This one

http://pan.baidu.com/wap/link?uk=1109748163&shareid=2979190790&third=0

I'm using

though benchmark in my case is low @26k

Bt performance and battery is awesome

even gaming too

multi window

float task like video player,music

deodexed rom

hi manish, im mmx user i have problem with this rom. i cant restore imei from droid tools, it has error pttycmd1 not found. wht to do?

Guest mixanikosgr

tried it....for now everything works...even.gps

I installed it but GPS is not working for me. No satellites at view, no fix. Tested with many apps.

All the latest emuis 3.0 have this problem,  I thought it was fixed, but no.

The buttons light management is in the menu/advanced settings

Guest mixanikosgr

EMUI 2.3 wcdma by Jill

download

I didn't have to time to flash it so

Did you manage to give it a try?

Does it have any differences-new things opposed to emuiUNICOM 2.3.

Because from the info given i didn't get what's new or improved.