[GUIDE] YGDP Tool for flashing stock 4.2 & 4.4 roms

Guest dakok

Guest mixanikosgr

this is showing while i try to install stock rom.....

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!         where i am wrong?

probml.png

This stock .cpb rom is not for coolpad F1 8297W.

It is for micromax A310 (you can still flash it but it needs editing some files, we dit it succesfully some nonths ago).

Download this stock 4.4 035 .cpb rom

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B36Ay7pVtck6R09IVjNQRmF2RG8/view?pli=1

Guest kshreshth

i have micromax canvas nitro that is A 310 but i cannot flash stock rom......always it stucks in 98% and then download failed..... i dont know where i am wrong...

Guest mixanikosgr

i have micromax canvas nitro that is A 310 but i cannot flash stock rom......always it stucks in 98% and then download failed..... i dont know where i am wrong...

Is this the first time you try to instal a .cpb rom? or you did it successfully another time and only now you have this problem?

Guest mixanikosgr

this is the first time for me

Please upload a screenshot of  the text file stored at

C:\YLXZGJ\YGDP\DownloadScrrenDump

in the config button what phone did you checked?

ftn43.png

Guest mixanikosgr

i have used 8297W and 8297W_I01 both i have tried

You must always select the type of the phone you have, which is 8297W_I01 for A310

But do you have A310 or another clone? Is the cpb file corrupted? maybe you should download it again

That is why the message says that the cpb is not for the phone

I see also that the cpb file is an old one 030, there is a 031 and 032

Download a newer YGDP tool and try again (does not need selection of the phone)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/6m0543

Guest kshreshth

hey actually i got another problem....thats why i had flashed stock. But now also when im flashing any stable rom also i cannot get any network........my imei is showing different what orignal is which app should i use to change my imei.....thanks in advance!!!

11202811_796205880488983_2731259346238944340_n.jpg

12294812_796206233822281_1434973263407960057_n.jpg

It's possible that the ROM overwrite your IMEI(s) and you need to restore your original(s) using a backup or some other means - both of which are covered elsewhere if I recall correctly.

Are you also sure that the ROM supports the networks/frequencies in your area (e.g. WCDMA versus TD-SCDMA)?

Edit: on the IMEI issue is this (below) of any use?

I know that my Coolpad F1 original box contains a label with at least the main IMEI on it. I had also written down the second one just in case. And backed up with Mobileuncle Tools.

Edited by dalyer

Guest mixanikosgr

hey actually i got another problem....thats why i had flashed stock. But now also when im flashing any stable rom also i cannot get any network........my imei is showing different what orignal is which app should i use to change my imei.....thanks in advance!!!

Use this patch Nitro Baseband + IMEI Patch for Mmx A310/A311

http://d-h.st/HfYh

the patch is confirmed to be working by 2 members of myphone.gr, tested and found firstly by myphone.gr member Georgekt

Guest moin123

anyone help me... i tried to flash stock rom on my canvas nitro A311 via YGDP...i correctly choosen the correct cpb file in the tool...BUT when i am clicking on the apply icon its showing this...(the CPB file is not used for the chosen project! ) 

Guest mixanikosgr

Do we need to install android sdk to run adb shell please help me i got stuck on modem up amd down please help me fast

http://romfree4u.com/stock-v1-rom-for-micromax-a310-drivers-flashing-tool-flashing-guide/

http://d-h.st/4vqC

Step 1: Connect your phone to PC via USB cable. Download Factory mode fix tool click here and extract it. Now open Factory mode fix tool folder, the right click on cmd.exe and click on Run as Administrator. you will see a Command box tab on your screen.

Step 2: type adb shell and press enter, wait for some time then type fctest system reboot and press enter. Now your Smartphone will reboot automatically. It will take time approx 10 min.

Step 3: After the phone start completely, click to open “unFactroy Mode.bat” file in the Factory mode fix tool folder. You will see Command prompt screen then press Enter 2-3 times, wait for finish it. After finish your phone reboot again. That’s all.

After install Micromax A310 Canvas Nitro Stock Rom V1, you can root your phone because root allows you to use a maximum of your phone without any restrictions. After root you will install custom apps, Rom and custom setting in your phone. But first read Root Advantage and Disadvantage.

I hope you like this Micromax A310 Canvas Nitro Stock Rom V1 installation guide from which you will be able to easily install Micromax A310 Canvas Nitro Stock Rom V1 without any extra efforts. If feel any problem in this guide then please use comment box. Thanks to all.

Note: I am not responsible if you make Mistakes and Bricked Devices.

anyone help me... i tried to flash stock rom on my canvas nitro A311 via YGDP...i correctly choosen the correct cpb file in the tool...BUT when i am clicking on the apply icon its showing this...(the CPB file is not used for the chosen project! ) 

Do you use the new YGDP tools I posted in this page ?

Make sure your rom is downloaded Ok and it is for your phone ending in .....I02.cpb

Upload a screeshot of the problem

Guest x.Azazel.x

Hello people have a few questions, and somewhat new to this (or just do what I can without a computer rather) but nonetheless, I have the Coolpad Arise 5560s and rooted with Kingroot. Also used Terminal Emulator to get rid of the "Kinguser" (I'm sure ya know that's their version of SuperSu) and replaced with Chainfires Super user app. (BUNCH of stuff just didn't work right with the Chinese version I suspect. Titanium, lucky patcher, etc.) 

My question(s)  are, does this device have a locked bootloader?  If so will any of these methods work still? Don't think so, but read these have a backdoor, and if so, be the key  I'm assuming to hack into this devices system. Andd or is it possible to flash Recovery and custom Rom with flashify? 

through booting into recovery mode, or even using Terminal Emulator? 

Also felt it strange that ya have to take out the battery to boot into recovery mode.

Edited by x.Azazel.x

Guest mixanikosgr
2 hours ago, x.Azazel.x said:

My question(s)  are, does this device have a locked bootloader?  If so will any of these methods work still? Don't think so, but read these have a backdoor, and if so, be the key  I'm assuming to hack into this devices system. Andd or is it possible to flash Recovery and custom Rom with flashify? 

through booting into recovery mode, or even using Terminal Emulator? 

Also felt it strange that ya have to take out the battery to boot into recovery mode.

I do not have your phone, so i cannot answer all the questions.

YGDP tools supports 5560s, so you can flash an official .cpb rom for your phone.  Also if you have a custom recovery for 5560s you can replace it. So then you can flash via recovery supesu zip, to become root

18 minutes ago, Destiny133 said:

What is latest stock version (stable one not beta) for coolpad f1 i might try it. 

the latest one must be 048 (i did not find a cpb file)

liutao's 048 rom with advanced settings

rom

http://yunpan.cn/c3dM9hm6AqEbr

pass      16a4

advanced settings

https://www.sendspace.com/file/6tniqy

The latest pcb i found is this

Cool UI 4.4 046 cpb

http://yunpan.cn/ccNjEr7vbTnKb

pass     d674

Guest Destiny133

Thanks, also sorry for my late reply

Is there a site or some link to check latest stock roms and also is it better to use cpb files for flashing stock or someones zip to flash it

What are diffrences

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Uchiha_1123

how can I disable partition info checking or how can I format the whole device using YGDP ? I mistakely used scatter file of another device while trying to flash secro in my A311 (which did not work) and the partition info has changed, the device still works but I cannot restore it via YGDP tool because of different partition table, It has happened to me before in my MT6572 which worked with SP Flash Tool and formatting the device fixed it, but how do I do it using YGDP tool, please urgent