[ROM] [ALL] [KK] Aospa 4.6 Beta 6 [11/11/14]

Guest luca020400

Guest Panos28

Hey, G510 users, do you get a huge battery drain (90%) from NFCservice? I had to uninstall it and battery now lasts more than 1 day

Yes..NFC eat up battery very fast...Just close it and it will be ok...No need to uninstall...

Guest webmariner87

Did you test it during movement? I have imprecisions...if i use it with runtastic, i go "a zigzag"...which can be the cause?

For example. with gps status, the error (accuracy) is about 20 meters. Sometimes decrease to 10, sometimes increase to 40! 

Guest maxpesa

For example. with gps status, the error (accuracy) is about 20 meters. Sometimes decrease to 10, sometimes increase to 40!

Well our devices GPS is not very accurate, and fitness applications won't get the best result

I got a problem with the wifi connection.. If i turn on the phone the wifi works for few minutes, but after that stops and i have to restart the phone.. I'm using the rom on huawei g510

Guest webmariner87

Well our devices GPS is not very accurate, and fitness applications won't get the best result

Strange because with an older phone (HTC wildfire) i had better results..

Guest Caras69

so..i've changed the dpi to 220,everything seems fine,also the quicksettings button is fine(not as 240) but when i try to apply a theme,transparent status bar is gone.when reverting to 240dpi,transparent status bar is back. what am i missing?

Guest luca020400

I don't know , but the transparent status bar should work anyway

Tomorrow I will try to fix menu button and build the kernel with linaro

If someone want I can add a build.prop line that enable transparent statusbar expanded ( I mean the notification and qs space ) as some theme are horrible with the black background

Edited by luca020400

If someone want I can add a build.prop line that enable transparent statusbar expanded ( I mean the notification and qs space ) as some theme are horrible with the black background

I want, do it bro

Guest luca020400

I will add a build.prop line that will enable transparent statusbar ( enabled by default )

Add 

persist.sys.force_transparent_statusbar=true

and reboot phone

Now I can't found a way for enable the transparent in notification panel when I will found it I will include it in a new build.prop line

Edited by luca020400

Guest Romagnolo1973

the battery is discharged faster

Battery drains faster

because ?

porque tu tienes mucha musica

You have a lot of music files.Try to reduce media usage: install Disable Service from playstore 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cn.wq.disableservice&hl=it

go to System Apps tab, found Media Storage and then disable the 2 voice you see. This can help, so media scan is almost disabled and does not start every boot.

Then you can even use another player because PowerAmp is good but use a lot of cpu, try using MyPlayer  http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-myplayer-lightweight-music-player-t2892233