[ROM] [ALL] [KK] Aospa 4.6 Beta 6 [11/11/14]

Guest luca020400

i dont know anymore which thread it was but pls work with chil360 solong u can luca i really love u both but i want that u both finish cm12 before u get youre new phone and stop building on the y300 :P i really love everyone who just tried port any rom to this phone... would love to get the same like luca but no sd card for the moto g sucks :X

Guest andrea2107

i dont know anymore which thread it was but pls work with chil360 solong u can luca i really love u both but i want that u both finish cm12 before u get youre new phone and stop building on the y300 :P i really love everyone who just tried port any rom to this phone... would love to get the same like luca but no sd card for the moto g sucks :X

Nobody releases source except for the broken source by Luca.....

Guest luca020400

As adrea said I'm the who release the source code but the only code is broken

And I will but moto g 2014 with sdcard

Guest john_hutabara

Still lot of bug in lolipop, impossible makes something stable from not stable. Just wait patiently, from now on i just wanna stable kitkat

Guest G0rg0ne

It will be a final version for G510 too? I see just beta 5. When you say: "KitKat is "stable" now ( ROM works without bugs and our phone works "flawlessly" )" you refere to this ROM, or was a general conclusion?

Guest killadroid

oh that was a really dumb move by Google.but that's weird my previous phone (zte blade) had network indicators on cm11.now I have to use speed indicator module.the indicators are also absent in lollipop?