Problem with the screen

Guest Milanche78

Guest Milanche78

I have just noticed an imperfection on the screen of my F1.

Last night I put the phone on the charger because the battery was on 30%, It is on Jonzalvo Pure AOSP rom and it is set to turn off at midnight.

When I saw 100% battery , I unplugged it, and now when I took it I saw something like an inner circle on the screen.

Later I will take a pic with my digital camera, I already took a screen shot with the phone, and there is nothing on it, so it must be something wrong with the phone.

Dont know what to do now, would it help if I change the Rom?

It might have existed for a few days already but I havent seen it , because it is visible on dark background.

Edit

It looks a little better now, I guess after a few hours the screen warmed up a little, just enough that i cant take a picture.

Edited by Milanche78

Guest korekore1

I have just noticed an imperfection on the screen of my F1.

Last night I put the phone on the charger because the battery was on 30%, It is on Jonzalvo Pure AOSP rom and it is set to turn off at midnight.

When I saw 100% battery , I unplugged it, and now when I took it I saw something like an inner circle on the screen.

Later I will take a pic with my digital camera, I already took a screen shot with the phone, and there is nothing on it, so it must be something wrong with the phone.

Dont know what to do now, would it help if I change the Rom?

It might have existed for a few days already but I havent seen it , because it is visible on dark background.

Edit

It looks a little better now, I guess after a few hours the screen warmed up a little, just enough that i cant take a picture.

seems like an app/rom issue.Make a backup and try a different rom