Problem App - Dolphin

Guest aerostar

Guest aerostar

Browsers, Firefox, Chrome, Photon work fine, but Dolphin does not work properly.

Dolphin installs OK, but go to a site and usually the first page shows OK, got to another site or page and the green line goes accross, slows towards the end, and nothing appears on the page, close it down and re-start and you just get blank page.

Go and clear the cache and data, and perhaps you will get a page, then no more.

Now playing with Dolphin prior to sending this, I turned OFF JETPAC and it has started to behave itself !, though it will not load the flashplayer for a site - says "Couldn't load plug-in, although it is installed, the same as on the H1, so it appears that the Jetpac may be major problem, but Dolphin still has problems without the Jetpac and has said "stopped working" occasionally..

Anyone else have  problems with Dolphin ?

(Needless to say that Dolphin works absolutely fine on the H1 and flashplayer works.)

Guest aerostar

Same problem here too. Hopefully dolphin will fix it at some point if we complain enough.

I was thinking that my H2 may have been iffy, but with your confirmation that a different H2 has the same problem stops me from doing a reset.

I have sent Dolphin a report - whether they reply is another matter.

If your G Earth has probs please use other thread I started http://www.modaco.com/topic/373758-problem-app-google-earth/

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...