coolpad f1 sms problem

Guest alttr1

Some messages do not get to my phone. For example, my bank's sms password do not get to my phone but my friend can send to me and the message can get to my phone.  help please.

Edited by alttr1

Guest Milanche78

Replacing stock sms app with the gosms pro didnt help. I have backed up first with titanium than uninstall the stock, install the gosms, turned it to system ap, than format the delvik and the cash, and no changes.

A different sms question.

Textra groups sms conversations by contact. All the other ones I've tried group them by phone number. This is a problem for me when it's the same number but with the international prefix added. Anyone come across this? Textra is fine for now but I wanted to get a second SIM which it apparently doesn't support.

In case you're wondering, i have free online texts from Vodafone which are recorded as being sent to my contacts without the international prefix, but my contacts are all saved including the prefix .

I have 4.2.2 jonzalvo rom, and stock SMS app changes the SMS to MMS if the SMS is longer than 504 characters (3 sms). So I installed textra, it's great, but now I can't see to which SIM card was the number sent. I know that Textra doesn't support dual SIM, but when I open the stock SMS app, I can't see it either. So basically when I receive SMS; I don't know from which number to respond. I would like to continue using textra or similar app, because of the problem with longer SMS, but also would like to be able to use stock app to see to which number was the SMS sent. Any ideas?

• 1 month later...