Reverting to stock ROM...

Ok, I know there are threads here that have the same topic. But all the download links there are dead except the one with the Stock.7z file, but when I download it, it says file not found. 

Are there any of you have the file? Or at least tell me how to revert it to stock ROM.

(I'm annoying, I know that.)

Guest wbrambley

Ok, I know there are threads here that have the same topic. But all the download links there are dead except the one with the Stock.7z file, but when I download it, it says file not found.

Are there any of you have the file? Or at least tell me how to revert it to stock ROM.

(I'm annoying, I know that.)

What is your hardware?

Guest luca020400

Upgrade instructions

1. Unzip the downloaded file

2. Place the Update.app inside a folder named “dload” on your SD card root directory

3. Power off and turn on your Ascend Y300 by holding volume down + volume up + power button

Download link – http://goo.gl/LCYMUv

Official b209 ;)

Guest Coreyz0rZ

Upgrade instructions

1. Unzip the downloaded file

2. Place the Update.app inside a folder named “dload” on your SD card root directory

3. Power off and turn on your Ascend Y300 by holding volume down + volume up + power button

Download link – http://goo.gl/LCYMUv

Official b209 ;)

Isn't that Download mode?! Pretty sure that's the key combination I used to bring up a pink screen to unlock my bootloader...

Guest luca020400

Isn't that Download mode?! Pretty sure that's the key combination I used to bring up a pink screen to unlock my bootloader...

Download mode in Y300 is named dload mode ( you can flash update.app files )