[ROM] [ALL] [KK] CarbonRom [4.4.4]

Guest luca020400

Guest bushibaa

hi luca, i use your rom directly to another device(huawei c8812e), i changed device name, then uploaded it and shared without your permission. :(

i hope you forgive me. i think the rom is awesome, i can't help to share it. :P

Guest luca020400

hi luca, i use your rom directly to another device(huawei c8812e), i changed device name, then uploaded it and shared without your permission. :(

i hope you forgive me. i think the rom is awesome, i can't help to share it. :P

Np

Guest stevelexx

Hi, my zip file got a corrupted file(framework-res.apk) inside thus was unable to flash it. kindly if someone can upload for me framework-res.apk only(system/framework/framework-red.apk) so that i can add it to the zip file will be very grateful. thank you.

Guest Readdeo

Hi guys, Merry Christmas! :)

I experienced some things in this rom that is so badly annoying.

If i click on a app like facebook, the phone switches to a white blank window and it spends 6 to 10 seconds like this before even showing the app's header. The reactions with the back buttons or opening the setting, or any other apps doing the same. This phenomenon is really common, while i see the blank screen sometimes app's crashing. It looks like there is no space in the ram to launch the applications. I tryed to use the memory killer in the performance settings with very aggressive, but it wotked for 10 minutes and everything was the same again. I tryed also swap, I created a 1GB partition, and the phone is using around 150MB all the time in the swap, but still nothing has changed. I also maxed the cpu speed to 1008MHz and the phone never leaves this frequency. 

Can you guys help me out with this? What can cause this problem? 

And 1 more thing, i turned on the cpu usage on the developer options, but nothing is really stressing the phone when it is not doig anything.

Edited by Readdeo

Guest Abhiman Chandru

best rom for huawei G510 with more ram..Please fix these bugs..

1.No Charge Off  battery animation

2.no option for adding custom widgets

3.USB Wi Fi tethering not working...Phone turns off automatically while turning on tethering..

4.BSNL India Networks are showing numbers.... with network name...

5.Add SEARCH option in Settings...

6.Add a option to customise Development Shortcut of Developer options..

7.Screen Recorder not working..

8.In profiles Volume overide not eorking it is fixed to 2.. 

Fix these small bugs that i have found using this ROM.

Guest Abhiman Chandru

best rom for huawei G510 with more ram..Please fix these bugs..

1.No Charge Off  battery animation

2.no option for adding custom widgets

3.USB Wi Fi tethering not working...Phone turns off automatically while turning on tethering..

4.BSNL India Networks are showing numbers.... with network name...

5.Add SEARCH option in Settings...

6.Add a option to customise Development Shortcut of Developer options..

7.Screen Recorder not working..

8.In profiles Volume overide not eorking it is fixed to 2.. 

Fix these small bugs that i have found using this ROM.

Bugs 2,3,4,5 and 8 are fixed in latest cm-11 version...Iam using Huawei Ascend G510-200 single sim .. ...Bug 3 occurs sometimes only not always..

Guest andrufg

Between this kitkat ROM´s (Carbon, Aospa, Mahdi, CM11, Slimkat) which one has better performance and battery duration? not for games, i don't really play too much, just social network, camera, whatsapp, browser. Thank You.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest luca020400

lollipop browser works fine. when you have free time, would you update the display-caf for KK?

If so you will not able to play any kind if video and you will have out of memory ( black screen ) while using chromium apps ( every app that use Internet practically )