Goodbye Friends

Guest luca020400

Guest ZolaIII

I already bought him gionee elife e7...adreno GPU is still better than mali

Wouldn't call Adreno's actually better than last MALI's as Adreno have a big problems with any kind of textures surface transform. A330 is certainly much faster than T760 MP2.

Guest bushibaa

Buy new moto g 2014 lte

There are moto g lte and new moto g lte? Would you give me a link? I also wanna know the battery performance of your moto.

Thanks, Luca

Guest luca020400

Thank you.

I'm considering the moto g 4g (2nd gen).

If I get the 2nd gen, may I flash the roms for g 2014?

You'll lose 4g & rotation will be broken

Anyway in a few weeks official cm12.1 should be up

Guest janners

The Moto G is not for me :(   Tried the dual sim version first and there was too much noise interference during calls coming through the earpiece/speaker.  Have the same issue with the 4G LTE version.  I really wanted to like this phone but I can't live with the interference from the processor/sim card or whatever it is.

Guest ZolaIII

How's going guys? How are the development going for Moto G? For my S3 Neo their is nothing significant wort of playing around. Their is CM(11,12) & some relatively interesting ROM's based upon it (including some official ones) but no reply interesting kernel work at least interesting for me. Where are you anyway? S3 neo stuff is at Xda. Wanted to get to Moodingg & ask him how is he doing. Looks we are again stuck to old 3.4 kernel all do their is some on going effort about unified MSM 3.9 for Sony... Anyway best regards!

Edited by ZolaIII

Guest luca020400

How's going guys? How are the development going for Moto G? For my S3 Neo their is nothing significant wort of playing around. Their is CM(11,12) & some relatively interesting ROM's based upon it (including some official ones) but no reply interesting kernel work at least interesting for me. Where are you anyway? S3 neo stuff is at Xda. Wanted to get to Moodingg & ask him how is he doing. Looks we are again stuck to old 3.4 kernel all do their is some on going effort about unified MSM 3.9 for Sony... Anyway best regards!

Moto G 2014 : We have a lot of roms but we miss a good kernel . Every kernel "dev" just know how to cherrypick & put a lot of bullshit into it :(
I'm using cm12.1 ( stock kernel ) and FOR ME is better than every other rom
I'm really happy about moto g 2014 community except for a few things ( like "cherrypickers" )
But I miss Modacon users

Guest H3ROS

The Xperia stuff is actually pretty great. We've got a 3.10 kernel, official Lollipop and AOSP sources. Unlocking the bootloader removes some DRM stuff, but if you backup your TA partition before you do it then you're safe :)

The Lollipop ROM selection isn't huge at the moment, but the stock ROM's very easy to root even with a locked bootloader. It's also got fully working Xposed framework so there's not much point in messing with custom ROM's.

Guest ZolaIII

The Xperia stuff is actually pretty great. We've got a 3.10 kernel, official Lollipop and AOSP sources. Unlocking the bootloader removes some DRM stuff, but if you backup your TA partition before you do it then you're safe :)

The Lollipop ROM selection isn't huge at the moment, but the stock ROM's very easy to root even with a locked bootloader. It's also got fully working Xposed framework so there's not much point in messing with custom ROM's.

I know & I am interested in unified (3.10) kernel project. It's easy to root S3 Neo also thanks to chainfire & with ODIN; http://autoroot.chainfire.eu/

I am actually presently surprised how stock (4.4.2) works especially as it's Samsung as UI, home button & contact's are not lagging at all. It didn't cost much (170€ in land regularly shopped) & they didn't put to much bullshits on it. Good thing about stock are mostly: good camera & Adopt Sound, only thing not working as intended from time to time is illumination sensor (tied to all Samsung midels). All in all I am satisfied & that whose not easy to accomplish from long time Samsungs hater like I am.

Guest ZolaIII

Moto G 2014 : We have a lot of roms but we miss a good kernel . Every kernel "dev" just know how to cherrypick & put a lot of bullshit into it :(

I'm using cm12.1 ( stock kernel ) and FOR ME is better than every other rom

I'm really happy about moto g 2014 community except for a few things ( like "cherrypickers" )

But I miss Modacon users

That's actually why I asked where Moddingg is.

Guest ZolaIII

Compared to Moto G (2014) S3 Neo have some advantages; 1.5GB RAM, 16GB two tires faster NAND (Moto G max also have 16GB), Super Amoled HD display. Software have good & bad sides compared to vanilla, I mentioned some good additions, on performance side single core speed is up (shows in browser tests) but GPU performance & multicore is little down (even it's clicked 200MHz more). O yes one more thing S3 Neo don't have 4G LTE, it have NFC but I don't find any of those crucial especially where I live.

Best regards everyone!

Guest SH3H1

I know & I am interested in unified (3.10) kernel project. It's easy to root S3 Neo also thanks to chainfire & with ODIN; http://autoroot.chainfire.eu/.......

Well, a developer (from SlimROMs team) named rebelos brought Caf Kernels (both 3.4 & 3.10) for Redmi 1S :D

The 3.10.40 was released about 2 hrs ago :)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-1s/orig-development/dev-caf-kernel-la-bf-03110-t3095164

These developers are really the life of the device now ! armani-dev (Kra1o5 & fefifofum aka jsevi83) were the first to give life to development !

We are now having pretty much amount of developers - both ROM and Kernel (come and see - they are more than cherry pickers :P )

I was wondering about @moddingg33k when i saw my device got 3.10 kernel :)

I would like to know more about 3.10.y kernel,how it is beneficial for development.. Can you explain a bit? :)

This little budget beast is now touching the moon !!

Xiaomi couldn't make the users happy with their heavy OS,But come on in XDA to see the choices

Official Mokee

Official SlimLP

Official Blisspop

Official AICP

Well at the cost even less than Y300 (at my place) with better Specs than Moto G , Redmi 1S is the king here :)

Edit:- To use the phone as a phone had to get rid of MiUi

Running CM12.1 R4 with Xcelerate kernel (this is the minimalistic kernel)

Edited by SH3H1

Guest 1998qiu

China high school is so tired.one week only one day can go home.that i have no time to study programming.T_TT_T

sorry for my poor english!

Guest ZolaIII

@ SH3H1

Nice to hear that.

S3 Neo didn't got any kernel yet even the SoC is the same.

There are ROM's but I an not much interested in them.

Best regards.

Edited by ZolaIII

Guest luca020400

Well, a developer (from SlimROMs team) named rebelos brought Caf Kernels (both 3.4 & 3.10) for Redmi 1S :D

The 3.10.40 was released about 2 hrs ago :)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-1s/orig-development/dev-caf-kernel-la-bf-03110-t3095164

These developers are really the life of the device now ! armani-dev (Kra1o5 & fefifofum aka jsevi83) were the first to give life to development !

We are now having pretty much amount of developers - both ROM and Kernel (come and see - they are more than cherry pickers [emoji14] )

I was wondering about @moddingg33k when i saw my device got 3.10 kernel :)

I would like to know more about 3.10.y kernel,how it is beneficial for development.. Can you explain a bit? :)

This little budget beast is now touching the moon !!

Xiaomi couldn't make the users happy with their heavy OS,But come on in XDA to see the choices

Official Mokee

Official SlimLP

Official Blisspop

Official AICP

Well at the cost even less than Y300 (at my place) with better Specs than Moto G , Redmi 1S is the king here :)

Edit:- To use the phone as a phone had to get rid of MiUi

Running CM12.1 R4 with Xcelerate kernel (this is the minimalistic kernel)

Great 3.10 kernel :)

Port Motorola changes to caf is really difficult . There are endless patches ....

I'm happy with cm12.1 ( stock kernel ofc )

@ZolaIII how's is going development for s3 neo ?

Guest ZolaIII

Nothing worth of flashing for me as their is no kernel development atm.

There are roms (CMs unofficial & Bliss official) including CM 12.1.

Waiting for loli that they finally polish new memory allocator & fix leaking. Interesting news is that Art (compiler) is getting optimized for 6.x & will bring about 25% performance gain (wile costing 10% more time to compile).