Hi help me please !!!

Guest Niculescu Andrei

Guest Niculescu Andrei

Hi again , sorry for my english is not so good , i hope you can understand  :D 

I have huawei ascend g510 and i use more roms on him but , i have all time problem whit him .
now i use "AOSP_MOD_(09.12.2014)" he work nice , but applications are closed single  :) and games ....

If you can help me whit one advice , what custom rom i can use for games  :D 
And change someting in build.prop for woork good 
I don;t play asphalt 8 or big games .... i play just royal revolt 2 .

One my friend say to me to entry in build.prop - open it - set ro.config.low_ram=false to true - its smoother , but i want a good custom rom for this phone if you can help me I will be grateful!!

now i use "AOSP_MOD_(09.12.2014)" he work nice , but applications are closed single :) and games ....

The phones only got 393MB of RAM available to Android because the GPU takes a chunk of it. So apps will close if you've got too much running in the background (e.g. Facebook, Skype, Avast) and you're trying to game.

There's a few important things that need to be locked in memory and stuff such as Google Play Services can also suck up a lot of it. So the only solution if you're running into issues is to install the Synopsis kernel and enable zRAM.

What I might end up doing is adding in some code to disable some hardware acceleration via a build.prop setting. That will free up an additional 8MB per process, so it should have massive memory savings. The only downside is that some apps wouldn't have all of their effects enabled.

Edited by H3ROS