[ROM][4.4.2] AOSP by maucat

Guest dakok

Guest a_stefane

I came back to maucat last 4.4.2 of 11.01.2015 ... all is fine, very light and fast rom,  working iGO, Dolphin, Xposed, Gravity etc.

antutu score:

post-1045281-0-37574100-1421239245_thumb post-1045281-0-13332500-1421239256_thumb

Really no one has a problem with auto rotation? As for the situations when we use navigation and someone calling us, auto rotation stops working after the end for an interview

Edited by Hormon

Guest theremondt

Each rom to try it with you is laggy [emoji1]

Nova launcher [emoji106]

:P  :P  :P

I had that problem too. I changed launcher and all ok now.

^_^  ^_^

Really no one has a problem with auto rotation? As for the situations when we use navigation and someone calling us, auto rotation stops working after the end for an interview

Lock the phone and unlock and all is fine.. Yes is a litlle bug..

Guest a_stefane

Yup tell us please.. I am still on second version (19.12), i realy want to know is this new without bugs..

no bugs found on last maucat rom ... installed nova launcher as system apps and all rotations works ... no black caller screen using GravityBox ... no NVRAM wifi error using wifi fix ... all notifications works led colors in red, green, blue, orange, yelow, pink

battery performance screen on nearly 6h:

post-1045281-0-10377300-1421311618_thumbpost-1045281-0-03132600-1421311628_thumb

Guest gst0098

I can report that the latest rom has no bugs. I just want to ask @usermau to add pin lock as an option.

I have 5 hours sot with 12h wifi.

No lags with nova launcher.

Does the amazon kindle app works ?

To me it always FCed.

Guest 77chedu

Do you know any fix for match better shoots for the camera???

Try latest lenovo camera

==================

Not really a bug, but I'm having some problems to get a weather widget to work (grumpy weather). It worked fine in previous versions, and other weather widgets do work fine with latest release. Geolocation seems ok. I get a nice GPS fix, maps working, so does Here (nokia maps)

Could someone try?

This is the app

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.net.grumpyweather&hl=es

Thanks in advance

Edited by 77chedu

Guest muxa1980

no bugs found on last maucat rom ... installed nova launcher as system apps and all rotations works ... no black caller screen using GravityBox ... no NVRAM wifi error using wifi fix ... all notifications works led colors in red, green, blue, orange, yelow, pink

battery performance screen on nearly 6h:

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-01-15-09-59-321.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-01-15-09-59-391.png

Watch Wi-Fi Fix?

Try latest lenovo camera

==================

Not really a bug, but I'm having some problems to get a weather widget to work (grumpy weather). It worked fine in previous versions, and other weather widgets do work fine with latest release. Geolocation seems ok. I get a nice GPS fix, maps working, so does Here (nokia maps)

Could someone try?

This is the app

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.net.grumpyweather&hl=es

Thanks in advance

It works fine to me

Guest volanis1980

I am on latest aosp and accelerometer sometimes is not working causing auto rotation not to work. The problem resolves after reboot. Any idea what to do? Screenshots before and after reboot.

post-1048685-14215977974479_thumb.png

post-1048685-14215978127155_thumb.png

Guest a_stefane

new potential bug observed on last maucat rom: power saver mode is auto-disabling ...

I don't know why, because after fresh install of the rom the power saving mode is working correctly ... after installed a lot of app (xposed, gravity, rootunistaller, igo, dolphin etc) the power save mode is auto-disabling even after uninstalling all of mentioned apps

new potential bug observed on last maucat rom: power saver mode is auto-disabling ...

I don't know why, because after fresh install of the rom the power saving mode is working correctly ... after installed a lot of app (xposed, gravity, rootunistaller, igo, dolphin etc) the power save mode is auto-disabling even after uninstalling all of mentioned apps

Yup, or just go to battery click to screen and after that the saver mode is disabling itself..

Guest korekore1

he probably deleted the file thermal.conf from /etc/.tp because it was auto-enabling power saving mode.Which sucks by the way.You can have much better power saving results with 3rd party apps.Power saving mode from android justs underclocks the cpu when you are under 15% of battery.That may/will produce lag.And also 15% battery is a lot of time.It could last you all day if you are not using the phone much

Edited by korekore1