[ROM][4.4.2] AOSP by maucat

Guest dakok

i noticed today again issues with signal and 3g. for example 2 different phones, same spot, same providers and i coudn't place call or access a web page the same moment.

another one issue is that i am looking for a solution is pin/password lock screen.

mau rom is missing these apk so i can use only slide or pattern lock.

If any1 has working solution, like a working apk that i can add to mau rom, please feel free to share it.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest korekore1
Is there any way to be able to move apps to SD with this ROM?

chech out folder mount app or obb on sd xposed module for the obb files

Edited by korekore1

Guest KennyPowers2000

So hopped back onto this ROM from the a310 nitro one again.

After some fiddling around getting the USB connectivity to work by selecting Media Storage in the settings menu, as mentioned in an earlier post, all is mostly good now.

Only problems I have now are that Copilot crashed when installing/setting up, but seems stable now.

And also the sim lock not working in both slots, and screen lock pin not working, are slightly annoying.

But I think this will be a keeper now :)

Edited by KennyPowers2000

Guest KennyPowers2000

So after using the inbuilt Music app with this ROM, it is coming up with "Invalid Unlocker Detected - The installed unlocker is either outdated or invalid. Please update the unlocker to the latest version. If you purchased the unlocker from Amazon, you must install the GMMP trial from Amazon as well for it to work"

I did update Nova, maybe that is causing this bug???

Guest korekore1

So after using the inbuilt Music app with this ROM, it is coming up with "Invalid Unlocker Detected - The installed unlocker is either outdated or invalid. Please update the unlocker to the latest version. If you purchased the unlocker from Amazon, you must install the GMMP trial from Amazon as well for it to work"

I did update Nova, maybe that is causing this bug???

no,the player got busted from the developer.Install a new one or clear the app's cache+data to reset it.But it will happen again in a month or something

Edited by korekore1

Guest KennyPowers2000

ok thanks wiped the settings like u said, all is good again.

got other problems now, the coolpad battery just goes when at 5% or less, so I took it out and it's all swollen!

Guest korekore1

ok thanks wiped the settings like u said, all is good again.

got other problems now, the coolpad battery just goes when at 5% or less, so I took it out and it's all swollen!

heard it a lot of times on myphone forum.You should order a new one soon!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest KennyPowers

Just want to give an update on my experience with this rom:

Firstly, I though the F1 had a crappy GPS chip, but with this rom, it has turned my phone into a pretty competent satnav. 

The only negatives I found were that you can't put a PIN on the lockscreen, the USB mtp wouldn't autoload with my Linux laptop, the nvram WiFi access point thing, and finally when you reboot the phone, you received old missed call notifications.

For me these are minor however, so this rom is a long term keeper!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest trashbat

Anybody have a solution to notification access not working?

I go into settings and grant ZUI unlocker notification access and although the box is checked it doesn't actually grant the app notification access.

Same problem with pushbullet (and I guess any app that requires the acess).

Guest korekore1

Anybody have a solution to notification access not working?

I go into settings and grant ZUI unlocker notification access and although the box is checked it doesn't actually grant the app notification access.

Same problem with pushbullet (and I guess any app that requires the acess).

i had no such problem with this rom.Probably a conflict with some other permission managing app

• 3 weeks later...
Guest KennyPowers2000

This ROM is starting to have problems now.

Has anyone had/managed to fix Google Play, as it keeps crashing with the 'unfortunately stopped' message.

:(

Guest korekore1
11 minutes ago, KennyPowers2000 said:

Has anyone had/managed to fix Google Play, as it keeps crashing with the 'unfortunately stopped' message.

there is no such problem.Something you did or some app/module probably caused it

Edited by korekore1

Guest KennyPowers2000

Well, it seems to crash when I type something in the search bar, and it comes up with search suggestions.

I managed to get around it by not using the search bar, but it is an annoying persistent problem for me.

I did see a suggestion on Google that said uninstalling Google play and its updates, then reinstalling may fix the issue. I will try this at some point after I fix my battery problems!

On 30-11-2015 19:41:02, KennyPowers2000 said:

I also have the seem problem in PlayStore when use search bar. Please let me know the solution.

Guest korekore1
7 hours ago, KennyPowers2000 said:

Well, it seems to crash when I type something in the search bar, and it comes up with search suggestions.

I managed to get around it by not using the search bar, but it is an annoying persistent problem for me.

I did see a suggestion on Google that said uninstalling Google play and its updates, then reinstalling may fix the issue. I will try this at some point after I fix my battery problems!

so its a google app problem,not a rom problem.

Guest KennyPowers2000

Got my new battery from China today. It came with a 'universal' battery charger which may come in handy if the micro USB port ever breaks (although I might check with a DVM first to see what voltage it is actually putting out first!)

The battery on the right is the original 'bloated' one, the battery on the left is the new 'genuine' one, although I highly suspect it is a (very good) copy.

As for the Google Play problem, I might just wait until Google issue a Play Store update, and hope that fixes the issue.

KP

IMG_20151205_091520.jpg

IMG_20151205_091434.jpg

IMG_20151205_091500.jpg

• 2 months later...
Guest jhondoe
On 1/12/2015 at 6:51 PM, KennyPowers2000 said:

I have the same problem in a clean installation with all the wipes made. Any solution?

Thanks

Edited by jhondoe

Guest 77chedu

I don't know if it might have to do with your problems with google services/store, but this rom had what it seemed like 2 different set of gapps, or a leftover from one set to another, if you cathc my drift.

So it had both gmscore.apk and prebuiltgmscore.apk. I'd suggest removing both and flashing a fresh, more updated set of gapps