[ROM][4.4.2] AOSP by maucat

Guest dakok

security - screen lock - PIN doesn't work - "unfortunately,Settings has stopped"...

i made full wipe, i have version 25.12

The same for me.

Maybe i will try the 1219 version

Can people try to be as specific as possible when reporting issues.

E.g. what version, what specific error message or erroneous behaviour (don't just say "I have problems" or "it doesn't work"), detailed steps needed to reproduce the problem.

Please ensure that you have done a clean install with full wipes/formats before reporting issues.

And if you have problems with backed up and restored apps then please try again with a newly installed app to check if the problem persists.

Thanks.

Guest Milanche78

security - screen lock - PIN doesn't work - "unfortunately,Settings has stopped"

also some widgets for example "retro clock" doesn't work.

i made full wipe, i have version 25.12

The same for me.

Maybe i will try the 1219 version

No need, it doesnt work on previous versions too.

Guest Arpione

I found a bug in the current and previous releases (also present in baldos81's modified mlais rom): the song set as an alarm in Alarm Clock Xtreme gets replaced by a random number on every reboot.

Guest korekore1

I found a bug in the current and previous releases (also present in baldos81's modified mlais rom): the song set as an alarm in Alarm Clock Xtreme gets replaced by a random number on every reboot.

yes,l confirm that

Guest vassilis91

passed version has a better battery and in this new version computer does not see the phone,back to last

I confirn the battery drain in last version. Is the updated kernel maybe the problem? Edited by vassilis91

Guest korekore1

Well for starters kernel is from September ... About the rest hard for me to tell.... What do I need to check ?

-is 3g reception as good as on the other roms?

-when you turn on usb debugging does it stays on after a reboot?

-do you get the usb storage/charge only menu when you connect the phone to the pc?Are all usb options working?

-is gps working?

-root working?

-battery life?

Guest Milanche78

-when you turn on usb debugging does it stays on after a reboot?

that might be the problem with your f1, I have never noticed it on my phone.

has this rom still problems with non-compatible apps?

and those are?

Guest st3pb4ck

Dolphin still force closes so I guess regarding apps situation is the same.

Regarding 3G, I tested some places on my apartment and all I can say reception is the same as earlier version of this rom. Cannot compare to pure aosp or something else, to lazy to mess with nandroid to restore pure aosp.

I'm using palemoon. also on my pc. Doplhin was acting weird with strong cpu consumption.

I'm interested , those that had pure aosp 2.0 and switchet to this, does this have bettery battery than pure aosp?

Edited by st3pb4ck

Guest 77chedu

Dolphin browser, for instance. Someone suggested a possible fix by changing the lcd density parameters in build prop for a previous version, if memory serves me right

Guest korekore1

and those are?

double post

Edited by korekore1

Guest korekore1

and those are?

no this can't be a hardware problem,its software.It only happens with maucat aosp 19.12

any fix for the bad 3g reception?or is it just a graphics bug?I also get low 3g speed with this rom,but can anyone else confirm?I remember another rom with this issue but it was a graphics bug

Guest korekore1

Dolphin still force closes so I guess regarding apps situation is the same.

Regarding 3G, I tested some places on my apartment and all I can say reception is the same as earlier version of this rom. Cannot compare to pure aosp or something else, to lazy to mess with nandroid to restore pure aosp.

I'm interested , those that had pure aosp 2.0 and switchet to this, does this have bettery battery than pure aosp?

maybe the resolution of this rom?Did you try to add ''#'' before ro.sf.lcd_density=290 line in build.prop?

no this can't be a hardware problem,its software.It only happens with maucat aosp 19.12

any fix for the bad 3g reception?or is it just a graphics bug?I also get low 3g speed with this rom,but can anyone else confirm?I remember another rom with this issue but it was a graphics bug

3G works perfect on previous releases, didn't try latest. Download speed is 500-800 kb/s

Edited by dakok

Guest Milanche78

I got 9/1 mbps, and when I checked last time,dunno what rom, it was slower 3/09, this speed is not constant and does not prove anything, but with mau aosp i have the fastest 3g net i have ever measured.

Battery life is also very good, but its not only because of the rom (only a part cause its Aosp) , the main role plays xposed and its modules.

Edited by Milanche78

Guest korekore1

I got 9/1 mbps, and when I checked last time,dunno what rom, it was slower 3/09, this speed is not constant and does not prove anything, but with mau aosp i have the fastest 3g net i have ever measured.

Battery life is also very good, but its not only because of the rom (only a part cause its Aosp) , the main role plays xposed and its modules.

fastest 3g?what version do you have?i am with 19.12 version maucat aosp (not the version with the white settings menu,i am with the real aosp one) and 3g is completely broken.Right now i am in a place where i used to get 15mbs (full 3g+ speed and full 4 bars of signal) and with this rom i can't even connect to the 3g network (0-1bars).

the rom is properly installed and apn is set correctly.

if it wasn't for the terrible 3g signal this rom would be top.

Edited by korekore1