Help me,

Guest kasdja

i have downloaded android 4.4.2 on my sd card they i've started to format then i've realized that my sd card ain't in the phone and now when i try to turn on my phone just stuck on the green robot...

so any help? how to resolve this thing.. and my root ain't that good. i get always FTM so i've to run it from my computer and i can't do that since the phone stucked. so help me :|

when i press the volume down with the power button i get FTM mode.. 

and i can't access my phone from inside when i turn it on always stuck on the green robot.. because i deleted /system 

so any solution?

Guest MJonMoDaCo

Entering recovery requires volup and not voldown... That's assuming your recovery is still working. FTM mode may be needed if it's been wiped out, because there's no other way to flash a recovery otherwise...

The FTM mode AFAIA, is like the old "download" or emergency modes on a few older devices I've seen (Gingerbread ones mainly). There is however, fastboot mode, although that probably requires debugging mode to be available and since I haven't had to do that on this device yet, I couldn't be certain.

But I am certain, on volup+power, being your next step. Good luck.

Edited by MJonMoDaCo