Battery problem with Huawei G510

Guest djtepa538

Guest djtepa538

I got Huawei G510-0200. I changed many custom ROM-s, and I can't find a solution for battery drain problem. I bought a new battery, and it's same problem with her. Battery drains so fast, there isn't difference what i'm doing with my phone (surfing net or playing games) battery drains fast.

My phone is 1 year old, and i like brand new one. 

Does anyone have solution for my problem, I'am grateful to you...

P.S sorry if there is mistakes in my english i'm from Balkan, I do not speak English very well..

Guest killadroid

u tried aosp mod ROM? it has the best battery.also after flashing ROMs it's advisable to calibrate your battery to get correct percentage.also never use your phone while it's charging for long time it spoils the battery

Guest djtepa538

First thanks for reply @killandroid. Second, I would try that ROM. Also I said that I bought a new battery and there is the same problem with her. Everybody know that battery calibration isn't needed for new generation batteries. (Li-ion)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest fartfire

Does anyone know a good app paid or free which is great at logging battery timing and usage? The graph which comes with Android isn't detailed enough. I want to see complete graph and see which application drains the battery and when it drains it.

Not looking for a wakelock finder.