AOSP xTremeVanilla v2 Cyanogen Edition 4.4.2

Guest theremondt

Guest 77chedu

I did try the first version, I guess, since now it seems to be KK a rom, because I saw it on xda forum

Nice and smooth, but was unusable because phone memory/internal storage appeared as 0GB. 

I'll try this new one

Guest 77chedu

Maybe is a Coolpad thing vs micromax. I'm not using a external SD by the way, so if the default storage was set that way, it would explain some things

Anyway, I'm running now v2. It's pretty nice actually

Feels like an earlier version of maucat's aosp (epic launcher and some other things) with CM apps

A little weird that the locales entries are set to spanish, though

Guest volanis1980

How it performs in general? Antutu score? Smoothness? Do we have reasons to change aosp maucat?

Edited by volanis1980

Guest 77chedu

Antutu attached below

It's early to say. First impression is good, but I've just flashed it. 

As little side note, you'd want to "trigger" a google services update, via maps or whatever, and reboot after that

post-1048024-0-25609400-1422991252_thumb

Guest theremondt

Antutu attached below

It's early to say. First impression is good, but I've just flashed it. 

As little side note, you'd want to "trigger" a google services update, via maps or whatever, and reboot after that

nice...

Guest 77chedu

So, I don't know if you're getting this, but there seems to be something not quite right with gapps on this one.

I was getting a recurring prompt of a google play/services closing/stopping. Got rid of them and reflashed the rom with gapps, and now everything seems to run fine

Guest razorinc

So, I don't know if you're getting this, but there seems to be something not quite right with gapps on this one.

I was getting a recurring prompt of a google play/services closing/stopping. Got rid of them and reflashed the rom with gapps, and now everything seems to run fine

I was getting this when xtheme module was enabled in xposed...

I installed rom last night. Nice and smooth, but today i have issues with google play services..

It pops up all the time "Unfortunately, Google play services has stopped".

Cleared google services data and now it needs update of services, but store says can not connect even the mobile is connect with wifi and 3g.

Edited by Guest

problem solved after re-install (with full wipe).

Appeared for 2 minutes but then dissappeared again. I ll tell you in one two days about other issues.

Everything else works like a charm. Like setting default write disk (internal or external storage).

No bug with unknown caller. Signal is ok.

Camera i think is like maucat.

I dont like boot logo, if any1 can send me a link about how to change it i would appreciate it.

Also i would like to ask which one is the best tested camera app (even paid)

Guest korekore1

problem solved after re-install (with full wipe).

Appeared for 2 minutes but then dissappeared again. I ll tell you in one two days about other issues.

Everything else works like a charm. Like setting default write disk (internal or external storage).

No bug with unknown caller. Signal is ok.

Camera i think is like maucat.

I dont like boot logo, if any1 can send me a link about how to change it i would appreciate it.

Also i would like to ask which one is the best tested camera app (even paid)

7 color leds/gps/push notifications?all working?

There are some screenshots on needrom.

see the clock time also status bar brother..its different with in needrom..lol

Edited by noe69