[ROM][5.1.1][ALL]SlimLP Beta 0.15 [06/02/16 ]

Guest chil360

Guest juanpablocastillo

The rom is great us some of my mods. I have a question, Why each apps consume more RAM compare to JB and I checked out the kernel which there is no "lowmemorykiller".

Older Roms kernel has that.

It's a memory leak of Lollipop. It's present on all LP ROMs.

Guest Jairus1998

I read some forum and it says Google will fix memory leak at 5.0.3 . I thought this ROM require more RAM and didn't expect the "Memory leak" bug

I love this ROM, even tho its experimental. It automatically became my daily ROM.

Guest juanpablocastillo

I read some forum and it says Google will fix memory leak at 5.0.3 . I thought this ROM require more RAM and didn't expect the "Memory leak" bug

I love this ROM, even tho its experimental. It automatically became my daily ROM.

Google will release 5.1 update for fix the issue, or at least that I read on the news.

Guest andrea2107

There is not enough space on /system partition.

This isn't the problem...update script corrupts system and i had to flash stock system.IMG by sideload (ty Luca )

Guest juanpablocastillo

This isn't the problem...update script corrupts system and i had to flash stock system.IMG by sideload (ty Luca )

Lollipop needs at least 1 GB of available ROM for work, the /system space on G330 is not enough for it(600 MB I think). LP uses 700+ MB of memory space.