[ROM][5.1.1][ALL]SlimLP Beta 0.15 [06/02/16 ]

Guest chil360

Guest Bergensztrup

Right!

No Gapps = No Whatsapp, No Google Kamera, No YouTube, No Google Maos, No Here Maps, No Games, NO useful Apps!

Hmm... F-Droid, SlideMe Market...

For YouTube you can use Viral Popup player... GMaps - Openstreetmaps. There's a lot of replacements for gapps.

Guest juanpablocastillo

Hmm... F-Droid, SlideMe Market...

For YouTube you can use Viral Popup player... GMaps - Openstreetmaps. There's a lot of replacements for gapps.

Yep, I only use GApps because some apps than I use requires Google Play Services.

There is the NO-GApps project too.

Guest Željko Kovačević

thanks chil360 your doing a awesome job for us.. i love the cm12 on my y300 its superb... but could you make a internal swap so that apps can open faster than it do now and also when your in the music player it freezes.... plz help

I disable Zram and instal 250mb. swap on sistem and last five days use SlimLP.For me works very,very good.Wifi,mobile data,synch,everything works.Sorry for bad english.

Guest chil360

Why this rom doesn't get weekly updates like slimkat did ?!

chil when will the next build come out?

The "SlimLP Alpha 0.91" version number is taken directly from the Slim source code. As an "Alpha" it is not ready for daily use and so far, Slim have not released ANY official builds of SlimLP for ANY device.

Once Slim start releasing weekly builds, I will do the same - just as I did for SlimKat. In the meantime, I will only produce builds when either there has been significant changes to the slimlp source code (e.g. major new features added) or when I make progress in fixing the device related issues so that they can be tested.

Guest Željko Kovačević

The "SlimLP Alpha 0.91" version number is taken directly from the Slim source code. As an "Alpha" it is not ready for daily use and so far, Slim have not released ANY official builds of SlimLP for ANY device.

Once Slim start releasing weekly builds, I will do the same - just as I did for SlimKat. In the meantime, I will only produce builds when either there has been significant changes to the slimlp source code (e.g. major new features added) or when I make progress in fixing the device related issues so that they can be tested.

Chill360 you are the best,I use your SlimKat and now SlimLp,thank you.

thats really great news, much appreciated

Guest GodsOtherHand

When i get a call, it takes a lot of time for the screen to turn on. It rings, vibrates, and the buttons light up. But the display does not turn on, and touch does not work (so i cant just respond blindly). This problem was also present in 4.4, but the delay was alot lower. 

Any1 else experiencing this? Any quick fix?

Edited by GodsOtherHand

Guest juanpablocastillo

When i get a call, it takes a lot of time for the screen to turn on. It rings, vibrates, and the buttons light up. But the display does not turn on, and touch does not work (so i cant just respond blindly). This problem was also present in 4.4, but the delay was alot lower.

Any1 else experiencing this? Any quick fix?

Emm... Maybe setting min CPU frequency a little bit high?

Guest GodsOtherHand

Emm... Maybe setting min CPU frequency a little bit high?

Dunno if that's it, it wakes up very fast when i am not getting a call, or a message arrives.. I will try it though later. Ty for the suggestion.

Btw, @Killardroid: Yeah, i know. Just like playing :)

Guest spanitzer

In two weeks *-* Aldi Nord :-)

Aldi is the best [emoji41] [emoji106]

Chil?

You can make CM12 [emoji41]

Guest Louis4ever

That's sound great, but I have a lil' question about the new features.

If android 5.1 (not 5.0.2 or 5.0.3 "if it is released xD") is released about 3_4 months, will devs make an specific 5.1 build, or will just "add" posible features to the 5.0.2 build.

Btw, thanks :) "hope the question doesn't looks stupid :v"

Guest DeveloperDutch

That's sound great, but I have a lil' question about the new features.

If android 5.1 (not 5.0.2 or 5.0.3 "if it is released xD") is released about 3_4 months, will devs make an specific 5.1 build, or will just "add" posible features to the 5.0.2 build.

Btw, thanks :) "hope the question doesn't looks stupid :v"

Well because 5.1 won't be a big update it's likely to got the way like with kitkat from 4.4.2 -> 4.4.3 -> 4.4.4

Guest juanpablocastillo

Day 5. Still using this ROM, ramdom reboot 3 times because of critical memory, everything still fine

Download Performance Control, go to Memory Settings, and enable KSM. Optionally, edit the lowmemorykiller values, dividing to the half of the original value.