[ROM][5.1.1][ALL]SlimLP Beta 0.15 [06/02/16 ]

Guest chil360

Guest baraary

3 Days on the ROM, so fast and smooth, Battery drain a little faster than @fonz93 CM12.1, but that's fine for me.

First day i've got 3 BlackScreen and one random reboot. 2 days on "480 MHz as minimal frequency, also disabled "MP Decision" (governor untouched [ondemand]) using Kernel Aduitor" (as @farfix said in this post, thanks for that :) ) and not a single BlackScreen or random reboot.

So great so far as usual. Thanks so much @chil360. i hope you can add more feature soon  ^_^

Edited by baraary

Guest Meliodas

That branch was private some days ago

But is possible to use it? I'm sorry but i'm not a dev so i no have knowledge of developement

Guest CreasingMass

But is possible to use it? I'm sorry but i'm not a dev so i no have knowledge of developement

Maybe but i don't think that any developer would want to start a new build with that, they're enough busy with lollipop right now

Guest telopido

3 Days on the ROM, so fast and smooth, Battery drain a little faster than @fonz93 CM12.1, but that's fine for me.

First day i've got 3 BlackScreen and one random reboot. 2 days on "480 MHz as minimal frequency, also disabled "MP Decision" (governor untouched [ondemand]) using Kernel Aduitor" (as @farfix said in this post, thanks for that :) ) and not a single BlackScreen or random reboot.

So great so far as usual. Thanks so much @chil360. i hope you can add more feature soon  ^_^

Hi! Tell me,how did you disable MP Decision? Always using Kernel Audiutor?

Is the app "Performance Control" a good alternative to Kernel Audiutor for doing both the

changes you have done?  :)

Guest baraary

Hi! Tell me,how did you disable MP Decision? Always using Kernel Audiutor?

Yeah, with Kernel Adiutor [CPU Hotplug Section].

Is the app "Performance Control" a good alternative to Kernel Audiutor for doing both the

changes you have done?   :)

I don't know exactly what app you're referring to, But i found Kernel Adiutor so simple and powerfull and free. so... :)

Guest telopido

Yeah, with Kernel Adiutor [CPU Hotplug Section].

I don't know exactly what app you're referring to, But i found Kernel Adiutor so simple and powerfull and free. so... :)

OK,thanks mate!

Should I set kernel adiutor to "set on boot",too?

I'm going to try your configuration and report back my feedback in few days !

Edited by telopido

Guest baraary

OK,thanks mate!

Should I set kernel adiutor to "set on boot",too?

I'm going to try your configuration and report back my feedback in few days !

yeah, just turn "Apply on boot" option "On" in every section that you changed options.

You're must welcome.

Guest telopido

Ok guys,regretfully I had reboots each time I sent photos via Whatsapp through wifi :(
Don't know about black screens,since I've turned back to my previous ROM once the reboots happened.

Also tried to install Xposed framework (xposed-sdk22-arm-20150514.zip , from http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/super-alpha-posted-permission-xposed-t3072979)
but got in bootloop :/

When I set in Settings->Storage "Use External SD as primary storage" it doesn't  the apps I previously installed on my microSD after the reboot needed won't show in the app drawer.

Anyway it's very fast! Continue this way chil360 :)

Guest JérômeBertrej

Hi

First of all, thanks for this great rom which is most of the times very smooth! A Huawei y300 will never be a high-speed train in general, so it works quite well!

Thanks for that!

But, I'm having a major issue when receiving phone calls. I get a black screen when receiving a call and the on/off-switch (set to NOT ending a phone call when pushed) ends the phone call.

Is there any kind of specific setting that I must aply? Or even a root app to set one of my hardware buttons to a 'answer call'-button?

Here are the specifics from my Huawei y300:

Root

Version: 5.1.1.

Build id: slim_u8833-userdebug 5.1.1 LMY48B 1ea30fdc62

Type: UNOFFICIAL userdebug

Labels: test-keys

Buid date: 23-05-2015

Kernel

Version: 3.4.107-Chil360-LP1.00-g6a92ec9 Kyle@dino#1

Thanks in advance

Guest slfl

Android M(Android 6.0) Annonced by Google  ^_^

goto

repo init -u https://android.googlesource.com/platform/manifest -b android-m-preview

Guest Sakuraji917

G510 = U8951.

Slim-u8951-5.0.2.alpha.0.91-UNOFFICIAL-20150207-1507.zip 155 View MD5 Download  Slim-u8951-5.0.2.alpha.1.0-UNOFFICIAL-20150217-1936.zip 232 View MD5 Download  Slim-u8951-5.0.2.alpha.1.0-UNOFFICIAL-20150325-1923.zip 180 View MD5 Download

Slim-u8951-5.1.1.alpha.0.3-UNOFFICIAL-20150523-1806.zip

what gapps i download ? 

Guest fonz93

Slim-u8951-5.0.2.alpha.0.91-UNOFFICIAL-20150207-1507.zip 155 View MD5 Download  Slim-u8951-5.0.2.alpha.1.0-UNOFFICIAL-20150217-1936.zip 232 View MD5 Download  Slim-u8951-5.0.2.alpha.1.0-UNOFFICIAL-20150325-1923.zip 180 View MD5 Download

Slim-u8951-5.1.1.alpha.0.3-UNOFFICIAL-20150523-1806.zip

what gapps i download ? 

From the first post:

GApps:

Official Slim GApps: See here.

Any lollipop based GApps should work but I currently use BaNkS minimal GApps from here.

Edited by fonz93

Guest Sakuraji917

alright. but what is the correct name ? there are more gapps slim addon slim gapps and more different version....

and the same is the rom.. i'm confused

Guest Sakuraji917

so thank you.

what change about slim mini gapps beta 100mb and slim mini gapps beta 64mb ?

it's importart to change the kernel ?

tanks

Guest fartfire

Thanks for the build.

But when you said

Any lollipop based GApps should work but I currently use BaNkS minimal GApps from here.

Are you sure it minimal? Why is it the size the ROM then? I'm expeting the 'minimum' just to containt GooglePlaystore, GooglePlayservice and GoogleLogin maybe?

Guest TheMasterSoda

65.5mb one contains only play store and all the needed background services (Zero version), so just take that one and install whatever else u may need from the playstore.

Guest telopido

Got Reboot Everytime I try to upload a file :(

Which version did you install?

Anybody else having the same issue?

Then guys maybe I missed this thing: does xposed work in the latest build? :-)

Edited by telopido