[ROM][5.1.1][ALL]SlimLP Beta 0.15 [06/02/16 ]

Guest chil360

Guest EdgeSRB

I've  installed Rom on g510 and I can just say Flawless :D ,better than any other jb ,kk... so smooth, can't believe it :D  Installed it without gapps btw,  and some .apk-s that I have removed I have 270MB of free ram (without installed new aps)! Only wonder why did my phone lost 8% of battery over night? chill you are da man!

Edited by EdgeSRB

Guest spanitzer

For me is too laggy that practically not useful, what i did wrong ? Wipe all and instal gapps from first page

Yes for me it is laggy too. But it is very very nice and battery is very good. I can make a Video review in the next days Edited by spanitzer

Guest Stefan011bg

This is nice rom that has been long waited for :). But I found some problems: play store doesnt work, celullar network and wifi dont work (altough it shows I am connected). Hopefully this problems will soon be solved. Thanks chil360!

Wow, I am simply astonished by how responsive lollipop feels, even on our devices. Sure, there's the occasional lag here and there, but it's smooth 99% of the time, and definitely a major improvement over KK. I dare say its even better than the stock rom... can't wait for a more polished version; this goes to show just how much Dalvik crippled Android. Wonderful work, devs! Apart from the mobile data connection not working, I haven't found any significant bugs, and had only one reboot so far (right after I activated the developer settings). I've tried fixing the mobile data with some of the methods provided here, but I haven't been successful so far.

However, I do have a small issue: in order for ADB to work, the USB connection needs to be set to UMS (mass storage), but I can't seem to find that option (it should be in Setings->Storage). Am I simply failing to see it or has it not been implemented yet in SlimLP?

Massive kudos to all the contributors who made this a reality!

Guest chil360

I would be really happy if there could be a port for the G330 :-)

So chil if you have the time then please modify the files which are required :-)

I have added a device folder for the G330 and updated the audio hal. It should build but is totally untested.

I will try to make a build for both G510 & G330 and upload them overnight.

Guest Caras69

are there any tips to fix playstore download? for some seems to work but it doesn't for others. i used 2 different google apps packs and same result with both,wasn't able to download anything.what cause this issue ? :s

Guest spanitzer

are there any tips to fix playstore download? for some seems to work but it doesn't for others. i used 2 different google apps packs and same result with both,wasn't able to download anything.what cause this issue ? :s

You must flash Lollipop gapps!

Guest Caras69

You must flash Lollipop gapps!

yea,i used lollipop gapps from here,both of them and no difference between them.thanks for the tip XD

Edited by Caras69