[ROM][5.1.1] Cyanogenmod 12.1 [Y300/G510] [04/06/2015]

Guest fonz93

Guest fonz93

New build up.

No, i wasn't been able to solve blackscreen bug yet.

Build is now on MEGA, don't re-mirror my ROM please.

Edited by fonz93

Guest juanpablocastillo

New build up.

No, i wasn't been able to solve blackscreen bug yet.

Build is now on MEGA, don't re-mirror my ROM please.

Great work!

Estimated download time for my connection: 3 hours xD

Edited by juanpablocastillo

Guest fonz93

Great work!

Estimated download time: 3 hours xD

Loooool, really?? i am sorry, i thought that MEGA was good in all countries, but it doesn't seem so. I need to find a good host..

Before that you all ask for it, Sysrq it's a function of the linux kernel that allow the user to reboot or shutdown the machine trying to not lose data in case of freezes or any similar problem, i discovered it while having these black screens, the system was spamming about sysrq-trigger and that he couldn't find it, so android with sysrq enabled should be able to reboot or shutdown (i don't know what android tries to do in these situations) in case of black screens.

To enable sysrq (you'll need to add this text in an init.d script if you want it to be enabled at each reboot):

echo "1" > /proc/sys/kernel/sysrq

Edited by fonz93

Guest jamilmir

Great work Fonz

Thanks

Can you upload this build on basketbuild ?

I think it is good for all

Mega is very slow in my connection

2 hours left until download completed....

Edited by jamilmir

Loooool, really?? i am sorry, i thought that MEGA was good in all countries, but it doesn't seem so. I need to find a good host..

Before that you all ask for it, Sysrq it's a function of the linux kernel that allow the user to reboot or shutdown the machine trying to not lose data in case of freezes or any similar problem, i discovered it while having these black screens, the system was spamming about sysrq-trigger and that he couldn't find it, so android with sysrq enabled should be able to reboot or shutdown (i don't know what android tries to do in these situations) in case of black screens.

To enable sysrq:

echo "1" > /proc/sys/kernel/sysrq

Download was ok now here in Germany (< 1 minute, rate changing between 5 and 0,9 MB/s)

Guest AJM19

fonz93 thank you mann a lot 

Rom works great, just fix hardware video playback and battery drain when watching vids 

Again thanks man you're awesome

Guest fonz93

fonz93 thank you mann a lot 

Rom works great, just fix hardware video playback and battery drain when watching vids 

Again thanks man you're awesome

Yes, battery drain during video playback it's a consequence of using software decoders, because it uses only the CPU. For now i am focussed on fixing the black screen.

Edited by fonz93

Guest xSergioHp.

"Blackscreen bug" happened to me only a few times when it seemed that for some reason the phone will not surrender to load something (not sure if you mean this). But leaving the mobile few seconds or minutes, the mobile turns itself.

Guest fonz93

"Blackscreen bug" happened to me only a few times when it seemed that for some reason the phone will not surrender to load something (not sure if you mean this). But leaving the mobile few seconds or minutes, the mobile turns itself.

You're lucky, never turned on itself to me

Guest Jairus1998

Is it laggy?

Since Im using SlimLP 5.0.2, I do encountered lag.

I tried CM12.1 but didn't play a race, just check the game got FC

Guest juanpablocastillo

That "deep sleep bug" never happened to me. Only a black screen using stock browser.

Edited by juanpablocastillo

Guest xSergioHp.

You're lucky, never turned on itself to me

When happen to me the blackscreen bug, I first tried to force to do something (press home, volume + and -, etc) but nothing happened, then I blocked the phone and a little while later all returns. In any case I had to restart or remove the battery.

The bug of deep sleep that someone says happened to me yesterday, but I think that was solved by restarting

Guest xxirioxx

Great ROM! I installed it yesterday and I had a lot of black screen bugs. Now I changed min freq to 245MHz, governor to conservative and scheduler to row and seems problem is disappeared :-D Hope this is useful for you :-)

Guest baraary

I came to tell you about BlackScreen with interactive governor and i see you already know about that. next, TADA, i see new build. so excited for that  ^_^

PS1: Black Screen only happend 2~3 time in 24h, so thats not so annoying. :D

PS2: For install new build, dirty flash or clean?

Edited by baraary

Guest fonz93

I came to tell you about BlackScreen with interactive governor and i see you already know about that. next, TADA, i see new build. so excited for that  ^_^

PS1: Black Screen only happend 2~3 time in 24h, so thats not so annoying. :D

PS2: For install new build, dirty flash or clean?

Dirty flash it's ok

Hello!

First of all thank you for your great work and effort - I've just flashed the ROM and so far it works fine, but I came across one issue. I am using TextSecure for encrypted messages and when I startup the application on your ROM (after the successfull registration) I just get a black blank screen. I found this which states that this could be caused that it requires a 'secure screen' which is also necessary for some banking apps. You could disable this setting in TextSecure but since its enabled by default I don't get that far. It would be great if you could look into that!

Thank you and all the best!

Guest alexandermb

Does the app DocumentsUI could be deleted without cause any problem? because i think that app it's very annoying, just make the phone laggy when i want to send a picture or some files