[ROM][5.1.1] Cyanogenmod 12.1 [Y300/G510] [04/06/2015]

Guest fonz93

Guest Dark Cricket

Unfortunately i got black screen without gapps also  :(

Can i ask why the 15/04 version? it as in callui volume control broken.

Yes, but I need the sd enabled, if you could help us build a new one with improved volume and sd, it would be very good for me.

thank you very much

I also had a black screen, with frozen apps :(

The only configuration that has worked for me is to disable the lock screen, although the dialer take long to appear when receiving a call.

Edited by Dark Cricket

Guest Dark Cricket

Noob question, the problem of black screen could be related to the kernel? when you need to wake up the phone for a call, or press the power button, what process is responsible for waking the screen?

Guest fonz93

Noob question, the problem of black screen could be related to the kernel? when you need to wake up the phone for a call, or press the power button, what process is responsible for waking the screen?

I don't know, chil360 said that he never faced any black screen

Guest Dark Cricket

Then the kernel is not the problem, it is something related to CM and the way it manages the process? .... Also note that CM incorporates a battery manager, could be the problem?

Edited by Dark Cricket

Guest fonz93

Then the kernel is not the problem, it is something related to CM and the way it manages the process? .... Also note that CM incorporates a battery manager, could be the problem?

If you mean the battery saver, it's an AOSP feature

Guest hgoldy300

It's a great ROM fonz, congratulations!

I have it since Sunday and it's almost perfect. I have black screens only when the phone is overloaded browsing heavy websites. I had this kind of problem with slimkat too, but it didn't require taking the battery like now. I only had to wait some minutes to have the screen back on.

Guest hgoldy300

@fonz, How can I disable KSM? I did some tests with slimkat before and found it to drain the battery faster without big gain in memory.

Guest fonz93

@fonz, How can I disable KSM? I did some tests with slimkat before and found it to drain the battery faster without big gain in memory.

echo 0 > /sys/kernel/mm/uksm/run

It's a great ROM fonz, congratulations!

I have it since Sunday and it's almost perfect. I have black screens only when the phone is overloaded browsing heavy websites. I had this kind of problem with slimkat too, but it didn't require taking the battery like now. I only had to wait some minutes to have the screen back on.

It's not the same bug we are talking about, the one you're describing it's due to low RAM available

Edited by fonz93

Guest AJM19

fonz93 is there a way to enable switchable pair, or a line of code to add to build.prop or something. I really need that, I don't like other custom roms because they mostly have some issues. You'rs has almost no issues and all apps I use work on this rom. I get that this is still in development and that blackscreen is you're main problem, btw I haven't faced blacksceen yet, did once but on 15.04 ver. but now almost everything is perfect

But still can I extract something from 15.04.zip and add it to 19.04.zip or to add a line of code to 19.04 rom just to download media and other stuff on sd. PLZZ man i really need you're help 

Edited by AJM19

Guest fonz93

fonz93 is there a way to enable switchable pair, or a line of code to add to build.prop or something. I really need that, I don't like other custom roms because they mostly have some issues. You'rs has almost no issues and all apps I use work on this rom. I get that this is still in development and that blackscreen is you're main problem, btw I haven't faced blacksceen yet, did once but on 15.04 ver. but now almost everything is perfect

But still can I extract something from 15.04.zip and add it to 19.04.zip or to add a line of code to 19.04 rom just to download media and other stuff on sd. PLZZ man i really need you're help 

This is not possible

Which mp3 player is installed? Is it compatible with kitkat?

Eleven, it "should" be compatible with kitkat as it has "targetSdkVersion" set to "21", but i don't know if you can extract from CM12.1 and put it on Kitkat.

Edited by fonz93

Guest Dark Cricket

@fonz93 perhaps the cause of the black screen is another thing .... disable the lock screen in Settings / screen lock and make all the necessary tests. I think that any application that works with the lock screen, or lock screen is not working well.

Guest fonz93

How to download the rom from mega ? need help

Click on the link, wait 5 sec and click to skip ad, then you'll have the MEGA page, click download and wait

Guest pinky0978

Mega on mobile is a nightmare I've found, I use Firefox with mega add on enabled. Opera also works but you'll struggle with anything else (unless the sites changed recently!)

Guest KANNAN ROCKZZ

Click on the link, wait 5 sec and click to skip ad, then you'll have the MEGA page, click download and wait

I downloaded the previous build but this time i couldn't do that since mega site is unavailable everytime i click skip the ad aftre 5 sec. I'm from India , so is there any other methods to download ? i tried firefox , chrome  , nothing works

Guest KANNAN ROCKZZ

I downloaded the previous build but this time i couldn't do that since mega site is unavailable everytime i click skip the ad aftre 5 sec. I'm from India , so is there any other methods to download ? i tried firefox , chrome  , nothing works

I finally sorted it out. Worked on my laptop.. :)

Guest Lemon88

Guys try governor interactive/ schedular row freq min 480, i don't have black screen, the unique mix that gives me more autonomy battery / performance 

Guest juanpablocastillo

Just got a working build of:

https://github.com/F-AOSP

And there isn't the Gapps lag, neither on SlimLP, so it must be some CM changes.. i built that ROM also to see if the blackscreen is there too.

Can you upload it for testing purposes?

Guest fonz93

Can you upload it for testing purposes?

Yes, of course, i have to make some little fixes, but i will not be able to upload it until tomorrow.

Guest juanpablocastillo

Yes, of course, i have to make some little fixes, but i will not be able to upload it until tomorrow.

Great! Thanks.