[ROM][5.1.1] Cyanogenmod 12.1 [Y300/G510] [04/06/2015]

Guest fonz93

Guest imhashir

The ROM description says that there is a random reboot while uploading files.

Does this really happens?

Because I had to upload files or regular basis on FB and Mediafire.

Guest pesartom

It does for me, zero lag. For the record, this is the gapps package I used.

Have you tested f-aosp?

If yes, which one was smoother?

I have lag with the gapps on 1st post

Guest ferotakis

how is your battery performing guys ? I noticed mine cant last longer on this rom but i still dont enable root and get rid of the google apk wich is well know battery killer. All other feature work flawlessly so faar. Twitch app perform better on this rom and the notifications in LP is fkn amazing . And i want to know can i apply the 256MB swap on this rom or its will broke it coz with free in terminal its show me swap allready :)

Guest ferotakis

yes i have black screen on call to.. its fixable.with something about ril and numbers but imo what was the values for it ...

Guest applegate

Upgraded my G510 from kitkat CM 4.4.4 to:

- TWRP-2.7.10-G510.zip

- cm-12.1-20150602-UNOFFICIAL-u8833.zip

- pa_gapps-modular-micro-5.1-20150315-signed.zip (http://www.androidrootz.com/2015/03/download-android-51x-lollipop-pa-gapps.html)

- no other tweaks

errors: reboot during www.speedtest.net and 1 black screen so far after 1 day.

This rom is quite good. Thx for the hard work.

Edited by applegate

Guest fonz93

Really??

If i could do that, don't you think that would be already there? There is no msm7x27a platform (in the world) with FULL ION (and not ION + PMEM) which has working OMX

Edited by fonz93

Guest wbrambley

If i could do that, don't you think that would be already there? There is no msm7x27a platform (in the world) with FULL ION (and not ION + PMEM) which has working OMX

Is PMEM still in CM12/SlimPop kernels? I did a diff on the kernel configs some time ago to see changes from KitKat and i thought that was missing.

Guest fonz93

Is PMEM still in CM12/SlimPop kernels? I did a diff on the kernel configs some time ago to see changes from KitKat and i thought that was missing.

No, PMEM has been completely removed from the kernel

Edited by fonz93

Guest pesartom

Re-instaled with pa gapps, lag is almost non-existed, set the min cpu freq to 480, 6 days and no black screen.

Fonz, I give you credit for this, music playback is gapless, not in any other rom (even the stock roms, and ive tried near 20 of them) had this achievement. Great job.

Guest akuci

I cannot uninstall any system app. Root is enabled, tried with many apps, but every app just force close. Any solution?

BTW, everything is great. Almost no lag.

Edited by akuci

Guest juanpablocastillo

fonz, although I know that all the efforts are on Lollipop now, I viewed on HTC Pico(Explorer) development that they are using updated stuff(framebuffer, KGSL, ION, etc.) on his KitKat builds and all is working, even hardware video encoding/decoding. And HTC Pico IS a msm7x27a platform. If will be possible to port their changes to our current(old :P) KitKat branch? Edited by juanpablocastillo

Guest ferotakis

Does anyone know how to remove the space from nublers in dialer ? i mean this : +1 111 222 333 to +1111222333 coz in my country when i dial nuber who is not saved in phone return me wrong number voice from provider and i must edit it and dell the spaces to able to call it normally . 

Guest fonz93

Happy Birthday Fonz

Thanks

fonz, although I know that all the efforts are on Lollipop now, I viewed on HTC Pico(Explorer) development that they are using updated stuff(framebuffer, KGSL, ION, etc.) on his KitKat builds and all is working, even hardware video encoding/decoding. And HTC Pico IS a msm7x27a platform. If will be possible to port their changes to our current(old :P) KitKat branch?

It should be possible but it's not something i will do, sorry, i am going to buy a new phone soon and i will give this Y300 to my mother

Thanks

It should be possible but it's not something i will do, sorry, i am going to buy a new phone soon and i will give this Y300 to my mother

How can we do it?

Edited by Guest

Guest wbrambley

i will give this Y300 to my mother

Nooooo!

Hope she likes Lollipop. [emoji12]

Thanks for all your hard work on this device and Happy Birthday!

Guest clickmeplz

Thanks

How nice!...please keep doing it just for your mother (and also............................................................ for us ;) )...

Guest Jefrey Reyes

Happy Birthday @ fonz93 thanks for bringing life to our mobile I do not have the G510 now I have a Samsung i9083l and has good development in xda