[ROM][5.1.1] Cyanogenmod 12.1 [Y300/G510] [04/06/2015]

Guest fonz93

the lockscreen appear black, how to solve this?

It's not a bug, i disabled transparencies intentionally (it saves RAM), you can enable them in Settings/Performance, check high-end effects

Edited by fonz93

Guest juanpablocastillo

I fu**ing told you to shut up.

And this is reffered to everyone who is going offtopic. I want this topic C L E A N

Hey, hey! You don't need to be aggressive.

Guest BmoEnamora

I fu**ing told you to shut up.

And this is reffered to everyone who is going offtopic. I want this topic C L E A N

Calm down. I'm already deleting the off-topic comments xd

Edited by BmoEnamora

I am not updating the ROM as i didn't get solutions for WiFi and video recording, without these fix i won't update the ROM for now

so that means you are about to fix them, cool if i was you i would put the wifi problem in the higher priority

Guest fonz93

so that means you are about to fix them, cool if i was you i would put the wifi problem in the higher priority

Unfortunately not, anyway, Wifi is already my first priority

Guest fonz93

Guys, i'm sorry but i'll drop CM12 support, it's impossible to use after installing GApps and i didn't figure out into fixing this, also i want to take some relax from developing, SlimLP by chil360 it's the best Lollipop ROM now because it doesn't lag as CM12 does, so install it if you want Lollipop.

Edited by fonz93

Guest juanpablocastillo

Guys, i'm sorry but i'll drop CM12 support, it's impossible to use after installing GApps and i didn't figure out into fixing this, also i want to take some relax from developing, SlimLP by chil360 it's the best Lollipop ROM now because it doesn't lag as CM12 does, so install it if you want Lollipop.

The dev(I don't remember his name) from HTC Pico fixed the GApps lag on CM12, maybe you can ask it.

Anyway, take a break if you want, you deserve it.

Guest fonz93

The dev(I don't remember his name) from HTC Pico fixed the GApps lag on CM12, maybe you can ask it.

Thanks, i'll probably try his fix before dropping, because i am curious