low speaker volume on huawei y300

Guest ovoonofull

Guest ovoonofull

my speaker volume is very low,I try a lot of ROM's but problem is still there..only in fonz CM 10.1 audio is better than other....how make to work in other rom maybe AOSP MOD by H3ROS

Guest wbrambley

my speaker volume is very low,I try a lot of ROM's but problem is still there..only in fonz CM 10.1 audio is better than other....how make to work in other rom maybe AOSP MOD by H3ROS

Have you tried viper4android? Set extreme loud and use advanced ui to set output level.

Guest pinky0978

I have the same issue, tried most roms for y300, all have very low volume. V4a doesn't help at all. I've even fitted a new speaker and still the same. I think audio libs may be the issue as it is a bit better in cm 10.1

Guest ovoonofull

I have the same issue, tried most roms for y300, all have very low volume. V4a doesn't help at all. I've even fitted a new speaker and still the same. I think audio libs may be the issue as it is a bit better in cm 10.1

cm 10.1 have "High Audio Flashable CM10.1.zip" can sombody make audio libs maybe for AOSP

Guest wbrambley

yes AOSP MOD have viper4android...can you send me your settings that you have on your viper? sry for my english :wacko:

I use speaker optimisation, Max output 0dB, equalizer is set to acoustic eXtra-Loud enabled and set to extreme, master gate limiter set output gain to 4.1dB (can be higher or lower depending on your preference.

Guest ovoonofull

I use speaker optimisation, Max output 0dB, equalizer is set to acoustic eXtra-Loud enabled and set to extreme, master gate limiter set output gain to 4.1dB (can be higher or lower depending on your preference.

i try but not louder...

Guest SH3H1

This was the concern from i bought the device ! It has low volume in all ROMs which haven't included the audiolibs !

But the heck audio libs can't be implemented on stock !