[DEV][ROM][24.4.] CyanogenMod 12.1 (Android 5.1.1) for ZTE Open C / Kis 3

Guest KonstaT

Guest KonstaT
4 hours ago, Muhlis said:

KonstaT

Gift me fix bug dualdata and intd .zip please??

Huh? It's already linked right above.

If I've understood correctly, it doesn't work as well as it could. Why not use CM13 and the patch in the third post of that thread instead?

Guest obliterate

hey, konstat, this rom is runing great, just flashed from cm13 to this

cm13-after a while after installing some apps: ran good, but slowed down as hell

cm12.1-just flashed and installed same apps: runs good, will edit if performance degrades

Guest KonstaT
1 hour ago, obliterate said:

hey, will there be new updates for 12.1?

No current plans but maybe.

There's build instructions on the third post of this thread. Nothing stopping you from making one yourself.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest KonstaT

New build. It's very likely this is going to be the final build.

cm-12.1-20160424-UNOFFICIAL-KonstaKANG-kis3.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/?2gvel3mv1d629ra
md5:672fe805309a73004cac796c79d9e24e

-add proximity wake gesture on supported devices
-patch known vulnerabilities in kernel (CVE-2015-5697, CVE-2015-7872, CVE-2015-8539, CVE-2015-8215, CVE-2015-8543, CVE-2015-8575, CVE-2015-7550, CVE-2016-0723, CVE-2015-1805, CVE-2016-0821, CVE-2015-8785, CVE-2015-7509, CVE-2016-0774)
-Android security patch level: 1 April 2016 (merged)

Edited by KonstaT

Guest rafaelweed

When i install it it says"AOSP Google Keyboard not Responding" and it keeps poping up what i do??

Edited by rafaelweed

Guest KonstaT
12 minutes ago, rafaelweed said:

When i install it it says"AOSP Google Keyboard not Responding" and it keeps poping up what i do??

Follow installation instructions on the third post. That usually happens when you've flashed gapps for wrong Android version (or haven't formatted /system coming from different Android version).

Guest rafaelweed

I can't get it working it still saying  "AOSP Google Keyboard not Responding. I've already tried Pico Gapps and Nano Gapps but that always pops up, im using the gapps from the oppen gapps project i use the nextsettings:

Platform: Arm

Android: 5.1

Variant: Nano/Pico

Guest KonstaT
1 hour ago, rafaelweed said:

I can't get it working it still saying  "AOSP Google Keyboard not Responding. I've already tried Pico Gapps and Nano Gapps but that always pops up, im using the gapps from the oppen gapps project i use the nextsettings:

Platform: Arm

Android: 5.1

Variant: Nano/Pico

Did you follow installation instructions? Did you format /system?

Post a logcat if it's still not working.

Guest KonstaT
14 hours ago, rafaelweed said:

Nope didn't work :'(

Here is the logcat

unknownbug.txt

It crashes on loading the native lib which means you have wrong/broken gapps (nothing unknown about that ;)). Use different gapps package (or test without gapps).

It's an issue with your gapps package - not this ROM.

Guest rafaelweed
10 hours ago, KonstaT said:

It crashes on loading the native lib which means you have wrong/broken gapps (nothing unknown about that ;)). Use different gapps package (or test without gapps).

It's an issue with your gapps package - not this ROM.

Ok thanks i will try another package from another site just to make sure

Guest rafaelweed

Thanks it worked :D 

I used gapps from the highonandroid site

they had a package for cm12.1

Edited by rafaelweed

• 1 month later...
Guest W_Chris

Hi,

Many thanks for all your work on this.

I had 12 running fine, moved to 12.1 but can't get it to install properly. All goes OK until phone boots into Android, then the Android keyboard stops working every time it is called on.

I have installed 21.1 four times, including a complete wipe and start from scratch, but problem still exists.  Any idea why 12 should be OK, but 12.1 not?

I would go back to 12, but it seems it is no longer available.

TIA

Chris

Guest KonstaT
58 minutes ago, W_Chris said:

Hi,

Many thanks for all your work on this.

I had 12 running fine, moved to 12.1 but can't get it to install properly. All goes OK until phone boots into Android, then the Android keyboard stops working every time it is called on.

I have installed 21.1 four times, including a complete wipe and start from scratch, but problem still exists.  Any idea why 12 should be OK, but 12.1 not?

I would go back to 12, but it seems it is no longer available.

TIA

Chris

Wrong gapps. Already discussed above.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest JeanAguilar3

Greetings, I'm new here, but I have a problem. firefox pass to android OS 4.4.1 and does not detect my sim card, just try 4.4.4 and 5.1.1 install this now and just not detected. Any solution would appreciate it. I excuse not speak English (translate google)

Guest KonstaT
21 hours ago, JeanAguilar3 said:

Greetings, I'm new here, but I have a problem. firefox pass to android OS 4.4.1 and does not detect my sim card, just try 4.4.4 and 5.1.1 install this now and just not detected. Any solution would appreciate it. I excuse not speak English (translate google)

On 4/2/2015 at 5:55 PM, KonstaT said:
Important. Prerequisites!!! You need to install Android KitKat on your Open C first (e.g. EU_FFOS+to+Android.zip will do).

Edited by KonstaT

• 2 weeks later...
Guest obliterate

hey konstat, i was wondering could you maybe add feature to edit saturation of colors becaue i really want my phone to look like it has amoled display. ive read about custom kernels with kcal, and, maybe could you make stock kernel with kcal. i really want my phone to be more saturated because it looks ugly compared to amoled displays. thanks :)

Guest KonstaT
5 hours ago, obliterate said:

hey konstat, i was wondering could you maybe add feature to edit saturation of colors becaue i really want my phone to look like it has amoled display. ive read about custom kernels with kcal, and, maybe could you make stock kernel with kcal. i really want my phone to be more saturated because it looks ugly compared to amoled displays. thanks :)

I LOL'ed a little bit. :D This is one of those 'reasonable' requests. Your shitty LCD panel doesn't become an AMOLED display with a custom kernel. AMOLED's color depth is due to completely different technology where each individual pixel is backlit. Can't make the notification LED blue either. :P

Kernel already has a kcal driver but it only support rgb multipliers on mdp3 devices (msm8610). Feel free to add hue/saturation/value/contrast manipulation.

Guest obliterate

do you know how can i manipulate saturation? thanks.

also, im getting huawei y6 in a month or so, does it have support? only thing i found is broken cm12.1 for it and 2 recoveries, if you know if it got support and where coould you link it to me

Edited by obliterate
idk

• 3 months later...
Hello @KonstaT, sorry for the inconvenience, but I have some problems with cm12.1 in my Zte Open C, I have 1 week with that version of android installed and I have started to have certain problems the screen saver when locking the phone is now black, when I change The applications now I do not get the content of them and now the screen saver looks as if the area of notifications is displayed and the time is not seen. I would like to know if you could help me with those problems, apologies for my bad writing and my Bad english I attach some images of the problem

I'll wait for your answer, thank you so much

Screenshot_2016-11-14-20-08-17.png

Screenshot_2016-11-14-20-09-00.png

Screenshot_2016-11-14-20-11-26.png

Screenshot_2016-11-14-20-14-10.png

Edited by Painkz

Guest KonstaT
7 hours ago, Painkz said:

Hello @KonstaT, sorry for the inconvenience, but I have some problems with cm12.1 in my Zte Open C, I have 1 week with that version of android installed and I have started to have certain problems the screen saver when locking the phone is now black, when I change The applications now I do not get the content of them and now the screen saver looks as if the area of notifications is displayed and the time is not seen. I would like to know if you could help me with those problems, apologies for my bad writing and my Bad english I attach some images of the problem

I'll wait for your answer, thank you so much

Looks like you've edited /system/build.prop and removed 'persist.sys.force_highendgfx=true' property. You break, you fix...

Edited by KonstaT

17 hours ago, KonstaT said:

Looks like you've edited /system/build.prop and removed 'persist.sys.force_highendgfx=true' property. You break, you fix...

I have not edited anything, if you do not tell me that, I do not know that it exists, in fact I look for it to see if it was missing what you told me and then I think it's the one that comes out there

Screenshot_2016-11-15-19-05-02.png

Screenshot_2016-11-15-19-05-28.png

Edited by Painkz