[ROM][5.1.1] F-AOSP [Y300/G510] [16/05/2015]

Guest fonz93

Guest Eriito

0 black screen interactive row 480, 3 weeks

I'll try your settings and see if it works. By the way what app are you using for kernel settings, I'm using kernel auditor but it resets settings when you restart the phone even when I check the option to set on boot.

Guest farfix

got 2 black screens of doom in my 1 day test.

the touch screen works, only nothing is shown.

great ROM btw.

can i get mass storage with this rom? with a xposed module or a softwere or smth else.

fonz said some post ago that AOSP doesn't support USB Mass Storage ;)

Guest Jefrey Reyes

I feel there is a problem with mobile data sometimes works, sometimes not , but I'm not sure maybe someone else can do this test and comment

Guest fonz93

I feel there is a problem with mobile data sometimes works, sometimes not , but I'm not sure maybe someone else can do this test and comment

You may want to check your provider, i didn't have any problem with mobile data using 3G/H

Guest Lemon88

I'll try your settings and see if it works. By the way what app are you using for kernel settings, I'm using kernel auditor but it resets settings when you restart the phone even when I check the option to set on boot.

i have kernel auditor and i resolve this problem (reset), try performance control

Guest alexandermb27

This modules working for now:

post-1057866-14320590454196_thumb.png

post-1057866-1432059058478_thumb.png

Flat style modules gave me bootloops on 2nd reboot, and sometimes camera says "Error..."

Edit: today i was testing how battery saver works with data on and din't got any blackscreen

Edited by alexandermb27

Guest alexandermb27

someone knows why the gallery doubles photos?

That is a media storage related problem, don't delete those photos u could delete the good one and losse it, one photo is just bug, just go to "All Apps> Media Storage> Delete Data" instal media scanner and let it scan the whole media again.

post-1057866-14320796500186_thumb.png

Guest joseaguero2901

That is a media storage related problem, don't delete those photos u could delete the good one and losse it, one photo is just bug, just go to "All Apps> Media Storage> Delete Data" instal media scanner and let it scan the whole media again.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-05-19-19-24-29.png

I install QuickPic, and I think it has resolved all

Guest pesartom

I read that post too, thats why im asking if there is a way of doing that.

2nd day no black screens,

3rd day got 1 till now

Guest gooklet

Hi there,

I was able to activate the so-called USB Mass Storage under this AOSP Rom. What you need to do is just key in "USB" search key under "Setting" panel. Have a nice day ahead!!!

Regards.

Guest fonz93

Hi there,

I was able to activate the so-called USB Mass Storage under this AOSP Rom. What you need to do is just key in "USB" search key under "Setting" panel. Have a nice day ahead!!!

Regards.

Lol, i didn't know about that, Alberto97 must have add it in some commits, thanks.

Guest alexandermb27

I install QuickPic, and I think it has resolved all

Quickpick has a different media scaner, but if the problem persist, sometimes Whatsapp will give fc while trying to send a picture

Guest internectual

Using OpenCamera I had to drop resolution to 1920x1080 before it would let me take a picture. Anything higher failed. With Google Camera the 5MP option just gives me an error.

Guest Catlish

Anyone has tested this ROM with a Y300-0151?  I know there was some 3G connectivity problems in 4.3 & 4.4 roms for this model (Something about the phone never conecting to 3G, probably due to kernel drivers)

@joseaguero2901 @alexandermb  you're both from venezuela, just like me; You would probably have this version of the Y300, how does 3G work?

Guest internectual

Anyone has tested this ROM with a Y300-0151?  I know there was some 3G connectivity problems in 4.3 & 4.4 roms for this model (Something about the phone never conecting to 3G, probably due to kernel drivers)

3G problems are usually caused by flashing the wrong official firmware. Huawei's site only has a link to a Y300-0100 download, which has the wrong baseband support for the Y300-0151. Many people (myself included) have flashed the Y300-0100 firmware to the Y300-0151 in an attempt to restore their phone to factory condition, breaking 3G.

Custom ROMs don't mess with baseband, so as long as you're using CWM or TWRP recovery and flashing a .ZIP you should be safe.

If you still have 3G problems with this ROM you need to fix your phone by finding an official firmware for the Y300-0151 and flashing the UPDATE.APP from it, then flashing this firmware.