[ROM][5.1.1] F-AOSP [Y300/G510] [16/05/2015]

Guest fonz93

Guest shanlk

Another bug. In call volume setting not working. I try to raise it but it stay low. Help plz

@fonz93 is there anything to do show battery percentage in status bar. Thnx 4 the help

Edited by shanlk

Guest Sakuraji917

I have problems with this rom.
I switched to Android 4.1 AOSP
to this here. I saved messages with SMS backup and restore.
when I went to restore the application messages get stuck in loading conversations.
in order I installed the rom
the gapps
and then I installed Download UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip

the recovery is twrp 2.8.0.0 because that does not work 2.8.0.1

I entered the last working

helpemeee

Guest fonz93

Another bug. In call volume setting not working. I try to raise it but it stay low. Help plz

I haven't this bug

helpemeee

Restoring things from different android versions is always a pain, you have to try a different application or give up

Guest fonz93

@fonz93 is there anything to do show battery percentage in status bar. Thnx 4 the help

No, AOSP doesn't contain any option to show battery percentage in status bar.

Edited by fonz93

Guest El customizator

Hello everyone...i wonder if it's possibile to restore fonz93' s stock based ROM (from a backup) after trying this. Does it cause any issue if I don't wipe anything before restoring?

Thanks in advance :)

Guest Flea997

lorenzo che hai scritto ? come è possibile che non si ripristinano ?

Che devi provare con un'altra applicazione o arrenderti

Guest Dark Cricket

I found this comment, perhaps this is useless:

I was able to help the issue a little by disabling 'optimize wifi on battery', now it occurs about twice a day instead of half a dozen. I see this when connected to different wifi networks -- one of which is the network at my company and has many (strong) APs serving the area.. I doubt a "weak connection" is the culprit, but there doesn't seem to be any way to debug this at all since 1) it doesn't happen when the phone is plugged into power (usb or wall), and 2) it's not responsive to adb after it locks up and will not lock up when running adb due to #1

Guest rosario.cannata.71

I have a problem on the page where you will delete the app does not leave open the google search widget, written out adding widget failed, how can I fix thanks

Guest andrea2107

What ?

Intende dire che cosa stavi facendo mentre ti é capitata lo schermo nero e se riesci posta un logcat

He means that he wants to know what you was doing when black screen occurred and if you can post a logcat

Guest Sakuraji917

Cos ė il governor ? Cmq niente era andato in blocco schermo e poi quando lo risbloccato lampeggiavano solo i tasti touch

Guest Flea997

Cos ė il governor ? Cmq niente era andato in blocco schermo e poi quando lo risbloccato lampeggiavano solo i tasti touch

Si è bug che è già stato segnalato da tutti a cui forse non si troverà mai una soluzione.

Yes, it's a bug that everyone has reported and that maybe won't be fixed

Guest shanlk

che cosa è significato di risbloccato? Un regolatore o limitatore di velocità, è un dispositivo utilizzato per misurare e regolare la velocità di una macchina, come ad esempio un motore

Guest shanlk

Yes, it's a bug that everyone has reported and that maybe won't be fixed

Im not getting black screen problem. Does anyone still getting this problem

Edited by shanlk

Guest y0han17

@fonz93 One week using slimlp with CM12 kernel and zero black screens .. I think it should be something more than a kernel problem, and is not that I'm a connoisseur of the subject, in fact I'm a noob haha, but I think it is a problem in the video driver or in the method call that makes the display turns to unlock the phone, because when the black screens happens the phone still works normally (notifications, calls, music) just without showing anything on screen.

Sorry for bad english ;)

Guest andrea2107

What is governor the translate not translated it

The governor is a kernel service that manages CPU frequencies

Example: ondemand: ondemand is called ondemand because when an app "demands" the governor highs the CPU frequencyes to what is needed

Guest fonz93

@fonz93 One week using slimlp with CM12 kernel and zero black screens .. I think it should be something more than a kernel problem, and is not that I'm a connoisseur of the subject, in fact I'm a noob haha, but I think it is a problem in the video driver or in the method call that makes the display turns to unlock the phone, because when the black screens happens the phone still works normally (notifications, calls, music) just without showing anything on screen.

Sorry for bad english ;)

We (me and chil) both used the same display HAL for a while, i switched to a different HAL when the black screen (wake up bug) started, but it didn't fix it anyway, the problem is not there

Guest alexandermb27

I don't know a lot about phones but, every day i found another graphic glitch while using it, same bug for Google Keep, but now on "Preguntados" App, even on kernel adiutor post-1057866-14316465910583_thumb.png

post-1057866-1431646649799_thumb.png

(The glitch on kernel adiutor, i din't applyed any changes when i saw that one)