Endless Boot loop coolpad f1

Guest mikoschprogrammi

Guest mikoschprogrammi

Hi there, i installed clockworkmod on my coolpad 9287-w01. This is the coolpad f1 plus. When i start my Smartphone it hangs in endless boot loop. When i try to start in download mode ( + and - key pressed with power botton) there are some chinese Text, an alert sign and the phone vibrates. Any solution? Thanks.

Edited by mikoschprogrammi

Guest mikoschprogrammi

Great idea, but when i conect via usb ygdp tool does not recognize my phone. I think my driver is maybe wrong.

Guest dakok

Nonono, it's F1 Plus!

You need to use CDA with this guide (use Chrome browser translate)

Follow the part for Qualcomm and Plus version (it is universal guide - for several models)

If you plan more discussion, please open a separate topic in Coolpad section http://www.modaco.com/forum/777-coolpad/

since this is Coolpad F1 topic (not F1 Plus)

You may find some useful info at TeleKineza forum, too

Edited by dakok

Guest dakok

Vcom driver won't hurt your PC :)

You have AOSP 4.4.4 from few days back, too

Please change your first post headline to F1 Plus, someone might flash a wrong rom here...

wKgAKlVoEF-IXEDdAAAAPAzJ0T8ABuNAQA_v_kAA

Guest dalyer

Hi there, i installed clockworkmod on my coolpad 9287-w01. This is the coolpad f1 plus. When i start my Smartphone it hangs in endless boot loop. When i try to start in download mode ( + and - key pressed with power botton) there are some chinese Text, an alert sign and the phone vibrates. Any solution? Thanks.

Yes, i think it is the f1 plus. So what rista1 said, won't work?

If you meant Coolpad F1 8297 W01 (you said 9287-w01 which doesn't make sense) then that definitely is the F1 Plus and the caveats that Dakok mentions above apply!

Guest mikoschprogrammi

Yes exactly. I meint the f1 8297 w01; was my mistake. The main problem is to get usb conection, driver i have tried doesnt work.