[GAPPS][5.1.X] Minimal Gapps for Android 5.1.X [G510/Y300/G330] [13/06/2015]

Guest fonz93

Guest fonz93

Hi, i made this Google Apps package mostly for G330 users (didn't receive any feedback yet), to make it use less /system space, it should use 25-26 MB in /system.

It's based on this: https://github.com/cgapps/vendor_google/tree/builds/arm

What about Google Play Services? This Gapps package extracts it directly in /data, so that G330 users shouldn't have any problem, also, most of the Gapps on XDA use a generic Google Play Services just to allow the user to run the SetupWizard, it will be then auto-updated from the Play Store and will always use free space in /data, so there's practically no difference. I included in this package the latest Google Play Services for our DPI (-434) and not the generic one.

It can be considered minimal, because it doesn't include any Google application that is not strictly necessary to run the Play Store and Google Play Services.

DOWNLOAD:

MEGA

Credits:

- jrizzoli

Edited by fonz93

Guest Sakura78

Many thanks for your efforts @fonz93 !

I was able to install your gapps package on the G330. Unfortunately, Google Play doesn't start and also there is no option to add a Google Account in Settings.

Guest fonz93

Many thanks for your efforts @fonz93 !

I was able to install your gapps package on the G330. Unfortunately, Google Play doesn't start and also there is no option to add a Google Account in Settings.

Mmm, can you try to install Google Play Services separately? You can take from here: http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/google-play-services/google-play-services-7-5-73-1976294-434-android-apk-download/

Is anyone else facing this problem?

Edited by fonz93

Guest juanpablocastillo

la probe de nuevo desinstalando la rom y no me agarro? que pasaria

Disculpa, este es un foro inglés, tienes que escribir tus mensajes en inglés.

Guest FranciscoTang1996

jajaja pero si entiendes lo que digo jajaja

Escribe en inglés, yo igual te entiendo pero el foro es en inglés y se debe respetar sus normas.

Fonz93 this gapps solved problem of black screen?

Guest fonz93

Escribe en inglés, yo igual te entiendo pero el foro es en inglés y se debe respetar sus normas.

Fonz93 this gapps solved problem of black screen?

How gapps can solve a device specific problem? [emoji53]