y300 Blackscreen after sleep/wake up

Guest fabian1991

Guest fabian1991

Hey all of you

I used Cyanogenmod 11 for a long time and before that I used Cyanogenmod 10.2

Yesterday I decided to update my system and to put on the newest nightly of Cyanogenmod 11.

After sucsessful flashing I installed all of my apps and put my smartphone aside.

When I took my smartphone and pressed the power to wake up nothing happened. Just a black screen like I did nothing and the smartphone was still in sleep mode.

So I tried out Cyanogenmod 10.1 as I read it is the most stable but same problem. When I press the power button so that the smartphone can goe into sleep mode and after few minutes i press it again so it can wake up nothing happens.

It works when I press power for sleep mode and after maximum 5 seconds again power. But not after few minutes.

So I tried Cyanogenmod 10.2 and SlimKat 9 and C-Rom 4.4.4 but always the same problem.

What can I do now? I am not able to use my smartphone. Everytime I want to use it I have to take off the battery and start it.

Please help me. Is this a known bug or is it just me? I never had that problem before when I was using Cyanogenmod or just very very rarely.

Edit: The problem doesn´t show off when my smartphone is charging.

Edited by fabian1991

Guest fabian1991

I did a factory reset and I wiped the cache folder, dalvik cache and internal sd and I did this with twrp 2.6.3.3 and later with twrp 2.7.1.0

Guest TheNemesis584

you must wipe system, cache and data, that is the reason, try with clockwork mode, go in mounts and storage and format first system, than data and in the end cache, then install system

Guest fabian1991

thank you for your help. i tried it and i installed c-rom. first it seemed to work but after i installed gapps i had the same problem again. then i tried it with cyanogenmod 11 and installed gapps directly. but it doesn´t work.

Guest fabian1991

so suddenly it works with cyanogenmod 11. after a few restarts there is no black screen anymore. thank you very much my friend. but let´s see after a day using.

Guest fabian1991

no it still doesn´t work. i have still a black screen after wake up / it doesn´t wake up it stays in sleep mode.

i wonder why i don´t have this problem while my smartphone is charging. maybe the battery is the problem. probably i will order a new one an test it.