[Question]Best Rom for your device

Guest uSParliament

Guest uSParliament

Greetings.

I just want to ask everyone, what is the most used rom for your device g510/y300 no dual sim ?

Thanks for reply :)

Guest internectual

The ROM I liked best was F-AOSP 5.1.1, but it had bugs with camera apps, so I had to stop using it.

Right now I'm on SlimLP 5.1.1 and pretty happy with it. I just wish F-AOSP was still being updated.

@internectual The F-AOSP and Cm12.1 by Fonz93 will not receive updates.

For me the best rom is the AOSP MOD 4.1.1 by H3ROS:

full hardware accelleration, bugs-free, very good life battery, smooth.

Guest DStyl3

I'm using the F-AOSP 5.1.1 by Fonz93, because for me it's the most fluent Rom on Y300, also I love Lollipop. The Camera Bug is easily to solve: Third-Party-Camera-App! I currently use Snapchat as camera, I'm not into making photos so it doesnt matter anyway for me.

If you want to have a good ,smooth and stable Rom with Dalvik, I recommend AOSP-MOD 4.1.1 by H3ROS :)

Guest internectual

@internectual The F-AOSP and Cm12.1 by Fonz93 will not receive updates.

I know. He bought a new phone and got rid of the Y300.

The Camera Bug is easily to solve: Third-Party-Camera-App!

That doesn't solve it. I've tried Google Camera, Open Camera, and one other. They all have problems.

Coincidentally I had a problem taking pictures today with SlimLP using Open Camera ("Failed to take picture"). Since I'm usually wanting to take a picture of something immediately, rebooting to "fix" the error isn't a solution.

Guest radd00

i'm running SlimLP Beta 0.2 but it isn't too smooth on my Y300. Actually I'm rolling back to SlimKat 9.0 today, which was my favourite ROM by far. Only bug I encountered on it (and every other ROM from 4.3 to 4.4.4), was incomplete images rendering in some apps (like built-in web browser, Opera, Firefox and Chrome run fine), but it's not that problematic, since i rarely use them. 

Edited by radd00

Guest killadroid

The best ROM for this phone will always be aosp mod,tho it's 4.1.1 it's really good has no bugs. But it all depends with someone's needs. You have to try them all & see which suits you

Edited by killadroid

Guest uSParliament

Hi

Best rom for me FlyMokee and Mokee

But you must reinstall it over 3 month later

FlyMokee I tried it too but i had one problem When i rotate the device system ui stopped working so i prefer 4.2.2 Aosp mod

• 3 weeks later...