Obligatory Post Your Homescreen Thread

Guest Frankish

Guest Frankish

Kinda appropriate HUKD is on there given the nature of the beast.  

P

I believe it plays a huge part in the success of getting the own brand sort of devices names out there! Here is another one just changed it up. Nova Launcher Stamped Black Icons - Free Icon Set! Screenshot_2015_08_06_01_06_53.png

• 2 weeks later...
Guest macbreakweeklyfan

Here's the obligatory "Why on earth would I want to show the world a screenshot of my homescreen, and why would anyone else want to see it?" ... comment. There, that's that done with.

Would anyone like to see a photo of the sole of my left foot, or the floor of my kitchen? Exactly... nope.

Guest Frankish

Have you ever heard the old adage, "If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all"? That would apply right about now but i will humour you anyway.

If i were on a foot fetish site i may want to see your left foot...possibly in something lacy. If i was on a DIY forum i may possibly want to see your kitchen floor too.

This is a forum for all things related to android phones and funnily enough posting pictures of your homescreen, launcher, icon pack or widgets is RELEVANT. I like these sort of posts on forums because i regularly change the look of my phone it's the beauty of Android...Choice. They generally end up a good resource for me to trawl through and spot something i may like to use on my device or incorporate into my setup.

Thanks to the guys that posted anything positive :) That iPhone like setup is quite interesting @Skirrtles what are you using to achieve that look?

Guest macbreakweeklyfan

Have you ever heard the old adage, "If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all"? That would apply right about now but i will humour you anyway.

If i were on a foot fetish site i may want to see your left foot...possibly in something lacy. If i was on a DIY forum i may possibly want to see your kitchen floor too.

This is a forum for all things related to android phones and funnily enough posting pictures of your homescreen, launcher, icon pack or widgets is RELEVANT. I like these sort of posts on forums because i regularly change the look of my phone it's the beauty of Android...Choice. They generally end up a good resource for me to trawl through and spot something i may like to use on my device or incorporate into my setup.

Thanks to the guys that posted anything positive :) That iPhone like setup is quite interesting @Skirrtles what are you using to achieve that look?

I wasn't being negative, I just happen to think it's pointless (imho, and to me - just want to make that ABUNDANTLY clear); it's just an opinion, valid in equal measure to the one that makes you think it's a good idea to post a screenshot. I don't need to be evangelised to about all the benefits of Android - they're well known, but thank you for telling me anyway . In equal measure, I could post X number of counter-opinions... but why would I need to justify a point of view? I don't, and no offence is in any way involved in this 

No big deal, just like most things on the internet, you can't force a point of view, and call those who don't align with it with leaps of passion, "negative" - I just see no point, that is all :)

I'll leave you to it, thanks.

Edited by macbreakweeklyfan

Guest Skirttles

@Frankish just install Cleanui and you're done :-) 

And than install a iphone screen locker like Espier Screen Locker and you have a iphone look ;-) 

Edited by Skirttles

Guest LiNe171

@Frankish just install Cleanui and you're done :-) 

And than install a iphone screen locker like Espier Screen Locker and you have a iphone look ;-) 

Why should we have iPhone look on Android? No sense. If u want an iPhone just buy one on eBay or something. I've already tested cleanUi and its awful, Android look is way better.

Guest jonathan bowley

Had Xposed working and everything set up nice (XGEL and a bunch of stuff), but it lagged like crazy and then when my battery died mid reboot it went batshit crazy and stuck in a bootloop.

So this is just a nice mod free screenshot (from the requisite backup).

Screenshot_2015-08-20-16-20-59.png

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jonathan bowley

Current homescreen. Using Nova with a lot of gestures. Five docks using folder system for all the apps I use on regular basis. Used icons from three different icon packs. Still looking for blue icons for a few apps. Widget is Chronus.

Screenshot_2015-09-18-01-40-48.png

Edited by jonathan bowley