[ROM][4.4.2] MIUI v6-v7

Guest johnickz

Guest Destiny133

Guys. I flashed this one. Its latest version. This is official english site. That upload links translated on official chinnese site. I flashed with latest twrp with no problem. Its v7- 5.8.22 (on english site it says its v5 but that isnt true. ) there is new feature in settings called "StockSettings" and there is feature for sound. It just on and off. After that sound is good

English official:

http://en.miui.com/download-208.html

Chinnese official:

http://www.miui.com/download-208.html

Edited by Destiny133

Guest johnickz

Its XS release, there are links in the first post too (updated so far).

Here is the changelog and the official site for XS's weekly releases: http://www.miui.com/thread-2408209-1-1.html 

If you install XS MIUI check if notifications working properly and on time please!!

@shaiju  -  This Audio patch has the same name as Mickvip's on Needrom so maybe are the same after all.

Edited by johnickz

Guest shaiju

Found a bug . Some times when unlock the phone the theme is reset to default theme. Volume patch inside the stock settings working fine. No need for flashing patch file.

Edited by shaiju

Guest johnickz

Yes, I didn't have much time to check it thoroughly cause I am on vacations but it seems is the best Miui7 so far.

Any testing will be appreciated!!

Guest johnickz

I check it about 15 mins only, just 3G enabled and "Push Notification Test" seems to worked out. But didnt try Gmail or other Apps or notifications via WIFI!

Guest mixanikosgr

Yes, I didn't have much time to check it thoroughly cause I am on vacations but it seems is the best Miui7 so far.

Any testing will be appreciated!!

Waiting for you to get back and give us more feedback.

Nice miui7 avatar!

Guest johnickz

@kouskous  -  Thank you my friend for your try, this is the first MIUI7 multilanguage I saw out there so it's definately worth to try.

@shaiju  -  It can't be any version above 4.4 at this time because no lollipop kernel has been created for our phone (it was intended to but cancelled as I red and I speak about Coolpad 8297 device).

Edited by johnickz

Guest Kurtinaitis

Is there any lollipop update for miui?  All these roms are the previous 4.4 only. Any idea? 

Probably Xiaomi release MIUI7 based on Lollipop for some of their devices (Redmi NOTE 2 and hihg-end phones)  but we will not have any real lollipop ROM in Coolpad 8297W

Edited by Kurtinaitis

Guest jorgespfear

I tested the miui 7 multilanguage and it runs flawlessly, but there were two things i didn't like. The first one is camera quality, night photos are for me notoriously worse than the rom i wear now (Hive ui).
The second one ,that is the reason why i returned to Hive ui, is sound quality, even tweaking the equalizer and changing it to viper i couldn,t get the same result or even close i have with hive ui, it seems that this miui 7 rom cant reproduce as wide frecuencies as hive ui.
But The rest of the rom is awesome.