Very low sound and very bad quality, how to repair

Guest Mark33

Greetings. I have problem with my loudness speaker. It's very low sound, and very bad quality. I have change 3 roms, try change values in mobileuncle tools, try many sound apk, even buy a new speaker, nothing helps. With my first custom rom (laek17 4.4) everything was fine, and I think that this problem apears when I flash nitro a310 rom. Now I have xtreme vanilla v3, coolpad works fine but is almost unusable, because I can hear anything. Please help! Thank You

I think that this problem apears when I flash nitro a310 rom

I doubt that the A310 ROM is the cause of your problems if that's what you're implying.

I'm using it for a long time now and the sound is OK (as is the ROM - very stable and no problems that I have noticed).

The only issue that I have with sound is that the bass levels are very weak/low and I never found that any of the equalizer apps that I tried made any difference at all (e.g. Viper4Android, AudioFX).

Does headphone output work OK?

Perhaps you have a hardware problem with the phone?

Did you actually try to open it and replace the speaker...?!?

Guest mixanikosgr

Greetings. I have problem with my loudness speaker. It's very low sound, and very bad quality. I have change 3 roms, try change values in mobileuncle tools, try many sound apk, even buy a new speaker, nothing helps. With my first custom rom (laek17 4.4) everything was fine, and I think that this problem apears when I flash nitro a310 rom. Now I have xtreme vanilla v3, coolpad works fine but is almost unusable, because I can hear anything. Please help! Thank You

Flash the 4.4 .cpb rom with YGDP tools, flash the sound patch for volume. If the problem exists it is a hardware issue.

The only issue that I have with sound is that the bass levels are very weak/low and I never found that any of the equalizer apps that I tried made any difference at all (e.g. Viper4Android, AudioFX).

You tried my settings for viper4android and you still have low bass?

Viper is the first thing I have try.. Whatever I,m doing, sound is always the same. Nothing makes no difference. And Yes.. Bass is also low.. Already replaced two speakers.. I will try flash with YGPD. Can someone give me link for soundpatch? 

Edited by Mark33

Guest mixanikosgr

Viper is the first thing I have try.. Whatever I,m doing, sound is always the same. Nothing makes no difference. And Yes.. Bass is also low.. Already replaced two speakers.. I will try flash with YGPD. Can someone give me link for soundpatch? 

Did you flash the cpb official rom?

the sound patches are on the miui 7 thread or you can just copy this file

https://www.sendspace.com/file/7b4ze5

to data/nvram/APCFG/APRDCL and change the permissions of the file as the others in the directory (-rw -rw ---)

Make these changes and then we can talk about the settings for viper4android

Guest Mark33

Thank You, atthached soundpatch save the thing...didn't flash everything, just replace existing Audio_ver1_Vol_custom. P.S. I have trouble with Pan baidu server. Cannot register without mobile number confirmation....

Guest mixanikosgr

Can you remember where you posted these as I can't find them? :-|

Due to changes of Modaco the link in the first page of the general thread does not work. the link now is (dakok maybe can fix the link) several posts

http://www.modaco.com/forums/topic/372543-coolpad-f1-8297w-review-info-software-custom-roms/?do=findComment&comment=2253057

see also my screenshots here

http://www.myphone.gr/forum/showthread.php?p=5920416#post5920416

you can also enable ''speaker optimization'' in the second screenshot

and disable extra loud or set the effect to slight and lower the gain

Edited by mixanikosgr

Guest dalyer

Thanks a lot - I will have a look at this later because I'm not sure that I ever followed up on your suggestions! :-)

Yes - I noticed that since the Modaco revamp lots of links no longer work and just link back to the thread itself... :-(

Edited by dalyer