Huawei Y300 Gaming

Guest dre90210

Guest pesartom

just a quick followup. after using paranoid android latest version.

it runs real racing 3 more smoothly than cyano s5, but it has 2 thing that 1 of them will make me look for a better ROM.

1-there is no option to change the battery bar to text (i havnt tried editing build.prop)

2-playing music isnt gape less, and it made a funny hum in rr3.

going to try AOSB 1.3.3 for now.

Guest pesartom

Using aosb 4.4.2

The latest version is 1.3.3

RR3 was much smoother than paranoid, in 80 mins non stop gaming i only had 2 mins lag in 1 race, just the loading time in anything is long, even booting up and after booting. The skipps in music is much less.

Ill stick to this for now.

Guest carpim4

can u give me link plzzz im looking for a stable 4.4 and already tried paranoid by lucca (rly good rom) but im looking another one to compare wich one will be my definitive rom 

Guest pesartom

can u give me link plzzz im looking for a stable 4.4 and already tried paranoid by lucca (rly good rom) but im looking another one to compare wich one will be my definitive rom 

what are your uses for the rom? normal or gaming?

if normal try carbon rom also from luca

http://www.modaco.com/forums/topic/374065-rom-all-kk-carbonrom-444/

if gaming go for aosb 4.4.2 ( up till version 1.3.3), i am still testing it thow!!!

http://probam.net/android-kikat-download/?device=u8951

but non of them are for u8230.

i dont know about that cellphone

Guest carpim4

thanks! i would say gaming rom i tried now 1.3.3 with ultrakernel and swapdragon x its fine but i cant tweak it cuz superuser gives me some problems gonna give a try to 1.3.4 if its bad im gonna get back paranoid

Guest pesartom

So far I have played Nova 3, Deus Ex, MC4, COD Strike Team, RR3 (still playing because I use it to test performance of roms after tweaking and installed apps), NFSMW, WWZ, Wild Blood, Shadow Gun, more that I don't remember right now.

on which rom did you play nova 3 and wild blood? in aosb nova 3 FE has massive lags and i cant run wild blood.

The best 4.4.x not 4.4.4 but 4.4.2-3 for a every day use? I tried slimkat and i use it for some time but with alla my apps i have only 90-100 MB ram with greenify also.. Yesterday i try The aosb 1.3.3 but i have some problem with whatsapp and telegram whit The text sostitued that The app crash...

Edited by Vix_Sk

Guest pesartom

The best 4.4.x not 4.4.4 but 4.4.2-3 for a every day use? I tried slimkat and i use it for some time but with alla my apps i have only 90-100 MB ram with greenify also.. Yesterday i try The aosb 1.3.3 but i have some problem with whatsapp and telegram whit The text sostitued that The app crash...

i have telegram and i had no problem with that.

again i am saying aosb (the one i tried), is not good for multitasking!!! i checked right now and i have 170 mb of free ram in settings-apps-running, with no task killer or greenify.

now i download CARBON-KK-UNOFFICIAL-20141207-0950-u8833 and pa_u8833-4.6-BETA6-20141201( luca aospa) have you triend one of them?

before that i wanted to install aosb to 1.3.5 but if you say isn't for multitasking i will not update it and i will change rom

Edited by Vix_Sk

Guest pesartom

now i download CARBON-KK-UNOFFICIAL-20141207-0950-u8833 and pa_u8833-4.6-BETA6-20141201( luca aospa) have you triend one of them?

before that i wanted to install asba to 1.3.5 but if you say isn't for multitasking i will not update it and i will change rom

ive tried them both before, but not for long term, for luca's aospa i said in a post before, that why i didnt use it anymore, but for carbon, it was smooth, i dont remember more than that.

ive tried them both before, but not for long term, for luca's aospa i said in a post before, that why i didnt use it anymore, but for carbon, it was smooth, i dont remember more than that.

for you what is better for a every day use... carbon..or slimkat legacy? caf version is too buggy

Guest pesartom

only kk?

i used slimkat legacy for 9 months. i had no problems with it, the only bug was that after disconnecting from a computer (when its in mass storage form) it reboots.

other than that it is still good even after this long time. i still have my nandroid backup from it.

i dont know about carbon in long term.

they say heros aosp mod 4.1.1 is the most stable, but for me it lags really heavily when its getting charged.

cyano s5 4.2.2 was smooth and not bad for multitasking.

Edited by pesartom

Mh how is The 1.3.5 version? Is android 4.4.3 right? There's not The bug of The image in browser that is in 4.4.4 right? Because in The 1.3.3 this bug there isn't

only kk?

i used slimkat legacy for 9 months. i had no problems with it, the only bug was that after disconnecting from a computer (when its in mass storage form) it reboots.

other than that it is still good even after this long time. i still have my nandroid backup from it.

i dont know about carbon in long term.

they say heros aosp mod 4.1.1 is the most stable, but for me it lags really heavily when its getting charged.

cyano s5 4.2.2 was smooth and not bad for multitasking.

Guest pesartom

Mh how is The 1.3.5 version? Is android 4.4.3 right? There's not The bug of The image in browser that is in 4.4.4 right? Because in The 1.3.3 this bug there isn't

im downloading 1.3.5 right now, ill test it and say my opinion in 1 or 2 days

im downloading 1.3.5 right now, ill test it and say my opinion in 1 or 2 days

i installed it right now XD because this rom is also god for a every day use but i see in the changelog that the 1.3.3 version have a issue on battey drain

edit: it resolve my problem whit telegram and whatsapp

Edited by Vix_Sk

Guest dre90210

It's hard to find a rom that is good for everything. I find myself restoring my AOSPA nowadays when testing roms.

I wld really like to run BIA3 on 4.4+ bcuz I am not willing to go back below 4.2